RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   .:: Verbal Reformatory ::. Tryouts (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162625)

* -- Blaza -- * 11-28-04 10:33 PM

Empire do you got the thread to prove CProg. and Strobe said that???

Godz Angel 11-29-04 06:50 AM

Whass that?... ^^^ '

Oh well....

Uppin for some members in this Shyt~

Godz Angel 11-29-04 03:48 PM

Uppin for some crew members........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

DrasticMeasureZ 11-29-04 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro
Don't Do "Nuff Said" You ain't Troop...You Fuckin Fag...I Mean Shit THUG was Wack...You ain't Got Leadership qualitie's...So Shut Ya Mouth Biotch..

:laugh: *nuff said*................NOW SAY SOMTHIN~! :cussing:

Godz Angel 11-29-04 04:09 PM

Hmm?..... Fuck you........ I aint wanna lower my inteligance to talk to you faggots....

Peace

DrasticMeasureZ 11-29-04 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by â€- Gødž Ã…ngël â€-
Hmm?..... Fuck you........ I aint wanna lower my inteligance to talk to you faggots....

Peace

.............................U WAS TALKIN TO ME

Godz Angel 11-29-04 07:00 PM

uppin for some members........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Godz Angel 11-30-04 03:48 PM

Uppin for some members... I wanna get this Built... Peace~............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Godz Angel 11-30-04 05:56 PM

Uppin for some members.. I wanna get this shyt runnin....

Peace~

NeptuneHurricane 11-30-04 06:03 PM

Ok. You asked me to. Little did you know how lame I am. Lol. Well I drop and you see.

My verses have the power to make the blind see,
Unstopable flows create clarity
When Neptune comes through, I create mass death like an oil spill
Stoppin fake rappers in their tracks with my baffling skills
Yo Im sick with this shit like a whore poppin pills
Your styles have faded, bombed like the Gigli screenplay
Cuz when you come around my way, better know it'll be your final day
You stressin, breathing stopped short like a woman giving birth
Im as ridiculous as the notion of Bond being played by ColinFirth
Yo I just blessed this page like a god-sent sign
Cuz rest assured, your verses can't get any better than mine

Godz Angel 11-30-04 06:05 PM

You got some skillz........ But you do ned to elevate..... But I will make a sub forum for that....... I say you in... But we will prolly elevate you...... Welcome..... Put .:: Verbal Reformatory ::. In ya sig ok?..... Peace out~~~

Uppin for some memebrs...

NeptuneHurricane 11-30-04 06:11 PM

Aight. I know i need to elevate, but Im just starting out. Even though that isnt an excuse. How did you get Verbal Reformaty to scroll accross your screen like that?

Godz Angel 11-30-04 06:12 PM

<marquee> Some thing you want to write in here </marquee>

Hey... PM some people to see if they wanna join this shit.. ok?...

Peace~

* -- Blaza -- * 11-30-04 10:46 PM

Yo I Gotta Be out Dis CrEw man nobody new is comein in it and we ain't on da map im pm'ing people nobody wan'ts in G/l GoDz AngEl ~$~ 1 ~$~ im out:thumbup:

NeptuneHurricane 12-01-04 12:30 AM

Oh no! We lost a member. Gasp