RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Beef It Up !! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164894)

SpecialMayonaise 12-13-04 08:21 PM

why did you make your name RDotGod why not keep it as chrit ... interesting question i think RV would like to know ?

R.Christensen 12-13-04 08:31 PM

Cprogress banned "Chrit" long ago... when he deadminned End so I deleted half of frontlines and banned the active user list

SpecialMayonaise 12-13-04 08:38 PM

oh i see i remember hearing about that are you still active on RB ?

~Luciano~ 12-14-04 02:35 PM

lol R dot so u neva can get ya old name back?

R.Christensen 12-14-04 09:46 PM

I'm an admin on RB...

And I dont even go by Chrit anymore... so there is no use trying to get the name back

50Cal. 12-15-04 12:20 AM

chirt is a biter:nono:

Ike 12-15-04 12:24 AM

damn jpoll.....i thought nobody was ever gonna say that shit....thank you......he has a good ass point....i beat the shit out of mike hawk but there are so many of the people voting on his dick that im not gonna win that shit......i deserve to be in 2nd round but due to d/r i wont be

~Luciano~ 12-15-04 01:10 AM

Yea Ike the only one that give me some propz

and u Beat Mike hands the fuck down

...Nuff Said...

Ike 12-15-04 01:12 AM

lol yea i know.....i ripped that fool......oh well....hopefully i get reinstated next round...still a chance.....hawk is only winning 4-2....i still have a chance if some of these fools vote...

~Luciano~ 12-15-04 01:15 AM

yea...thats bull u lost

Ike 12-15-04 01:17 AM

havent lost yet....but prolly will due to d/r.....there was an extra vote added to mikes on the poll so really he only has 4 votes.....and then jpoll got added to the voting council and he voted for me...but he didnt put it on the poll....so its 4-2.....so who knows.....maybe a red sox come back could happen...lol

Ancel 12-15-04 12:19 PM

i just looked at the battle and i beef with mike once in awhile beause we both originally from RB and egos collide and i think that he took it just barly if it was a point break down it would be IKE losing by .5

Premanition 12-15-04 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
havent lost yet....but prolly will due to d/r.....there was an extra vote added to mikes on the poll so really he only has 4 votes.....and then jpoll got added to the voting council and he voted for me...but he didnt put it on the poll....so its 4-2.....so who knows.....maybe a red sox come back could happen...lol

stop wiv all this bullshit moaning, flow threatening to close the tourney alltogether cos u n gangstarshit are bitchin, shut ya mouth n wait to see the outcome....

n urs n mike's battle was close, u may have been beta to some but to others mike's wud have been, he had original lines n humour, someone people prefer that....

-1-

Pop Lotty 12-15-04 03:28 PM

When will ppl understand that played punches do not win battles?

Pop Lotty 12-15-04 03:30 PM

And the dude Ike talking like he's actually better than me..
'blah to the max ppl' meant, I didnt put effort into it at all.