RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   80 Bars - SevenThird - Hottest Shit on RV no question. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=166041)

Key... 12-16-04 12:09 AM

Lord Have Mercy shit was crazy

Lyrical Warlord 12-19-04 12:05 AM

....plays track....

quality wont that bad...but neway..on to da lyrics....u had a strong vocab on this shit...feelin ya lyrical style...ya flow wuz bananas on dis...beat was hard...nice punches...overall this wuz a pretty strong battle track...EarlY!

Ca'lam 12-19-04 12:03 PM

this was dope man.. no wonder he aint show na mean.... i told you how dope dope it was on aim.. but still showin love na mean.... track is hott like fresh pancakes

Ebircs 12-19-04 02:19 PM

wen i herd the 1st 30 seconds i knew u was bringin tha pain...3 words i have for this is dis-gus-ting..flow wordplay multis and more...keep pimpin' these ho's he was smart ta no-show..even thjo it was a bitch move at least this an't bein wasted

50Cal. 12-19-04 03:45 PM

upiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin you know thats on the a.i album and you cant download it so holla bout album purchases;)

Terumoto 12-19-04 04:34 PM

it was dope -_-

ahh i was gonna use that beat

SoInsane 12-20-04 03:05 AM

simply fire...i dont see how you can say anything diff. make that shit MP3 so i can dl that shit, id bump that at one of my partys

Avalon 12-21-04 10:34 AM

LMAO... this is the first time I listened to this... but I couldn't show... I told you I'd try and do it by the time... but anyway on to this...

A. this'd been a ok diss track...

B. 80 bars... for a net battle..? You have waaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands...

C. the punches you actually used... on me... were blah... atleast get some personals... shit...

D. Good flow... that I was actually impressed by...

Basically... this is a decent diss track... not a good battle track... had you cut it down to lets say... a min and a half TOPS... since I'm not sure if you know... 99% of all real battles are that... on a stage and... 3 mins tops online... *shrugs shoulders* You'd have had a pretty good joint... but either way...

Av...

Meziaa. 12-21-04 05:38 PM

hmm...

yea, i like ya voice, ya presence, and ya emotion, you was all 10 on that ....
ya rhyme scheme is sick, really feeling that.....
ya multi's are hott, and i LOVE multi's, that automatically grabbed me....
you ripped him.....
punches and lyrics and all blended in well, and good beat choice for a battle verse...........
keep doing you sweetheart....

Mad Dog 12-30-04 10:49 AM

Um...DAYUM...this was fire seven when you get on aim holla :thumbup:

S e n s e R 12-31-04 10:04 AM

wow im really impressed seven..honestly i aint think you had it in you to come wit several different styles in one track..im lovin it..tight work son...if you try half of what you did on this track on all yall tracks you may have prominence and potential in this rap game be...keep'em comin be iight holla 1ne..

P.s. i got some new shit i've been droppin peep it when you can man..

Ill-Grammatix 01-03-05 05:08 PM

yo...this is the first time i ever listened to ya shyt and this was straight fiya!!!! it's good to see that there really are some real emcees on this site... hey.. i may need some help with my quality if you ever get a chance.. i'm just starting audio... i know how to throw down with a mic but i ain't never actullay had to do my own tracks before... again.. good shyt yo... the best i've heard on here so far