RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   This Tourney Is Over!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=166240)

Archeologist 12-15-04 02:58 PM

Ok people i will Run this to Sucess :D
Ill Pm Strobe Now..
Pz.

Terse. 12-15-04 03:10 PM

yo Flow...
u cant be doin this dawg...u gotta be the bigger man & ignore these bitchin lil kids...

but anyways, if thats how u feel...i'ma let u be...i aint gonna stop u from makin your decision.....if u feel that that's what u honestly wanna do, then so be it, nah'mean?

New Meth0d 12-15-04 03:11 PM

wow this whole tourney was a waste of my time..................i had to read so many battles..............

Pop Lotty 12-15-04 03:19 PM

WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW..you wanna end this because someone is complaining about a line limit?
MANNNN...Gangstar is a bitch, he wouldn't have one if the limit wasnt exceeded, and he fucking sucks. I mean...he's fucking horrible. He thinks he got fucked outta sumthing that he had a 1 outta 58953890902903902409940902902490290 chance of winning? Fuck him, just put him on ignore.

Pop Lotty 12-15-04 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeologist
Ill Pm Strobe Now..
Pz.

Shut the fuck up. I want money.

schema 12-15-04 03:32 PM

Flow has told me that I am the new cheif of this now...Arch get on AIM...I would really like Flow to come back and mod this but it doesnt look like he will...Flow if you decide to come back I will gladly step aside and give you the tourney back. Will A Peer will be a mod as well as probably Arch...

There will be a few rule changes but nothing too major...Ill post up later on today about it...Im gonna put everyone who showed this week back on the roster and were gonna fill it out with some new people and have another Round 1. I will try to switch it up so you arent battling the same person again.

Im gonna post new rules up today and well agree on them and then those are the fuckin rules...I cant bend them for you even if you are my best friend...bending rules is bad news...

So thats whats up now..let me know if you have any ideas for it...

Ancel 12-15-04 03:35 PM

word to what memisis said first page

Ancel 12-15-04 03:37 PM

wrong schema if i battle flow and win the trouny stays the same and blah blah blah

so yeah your not gunna be mod my fellow friend

Ancel 12-15-04 03:38 PM

but yeah pop i own you:thumbup:

Pop Lotty 12-15-04 03:38 PM

OMg...Flow is a faggot, GSS is a faggot.
case closed.

Restricted 12-15-04 03:39 PM

Dude I Want Flow To Run This...Shit Was Going Nice...

Who The Fuck Wants To Redo The First Round? Blah That Is The Worst Round of The Whole Tourney.

Flow Please Come Back!!! LoL..

~R~

schema 12-15-04 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by led poetic
wrong schema if i battle flow and win the trouny stays the same and blah blah blah

so yeah your not gunna be mod my fellow friend

good...i want shit to stay the same...did he agree to this?...cash prizes stay the same and everything?

High-Dro 12-15-04 03:43 PM

there was nuthin with how it was bein run...i lost and i'm fine with that...cpl other ppl r too fuckin stupid 2 jus accept that they didn't have the skills...don't quit, homie

Terse. 12-15-04 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeologist
Ill Pm Strobe Now..
Pz.

i dunno bout that...you're barely active enough to keep the Punchline League running...

& btw...i'm still owed 400 RV dollars for votin in Writers Block 2....wtf, thats the only reason why i voted

K.ontroverz.Y 12-15-04 04:37 PM

this nigga actin like i care if he shut the tourny down

this was a free sign-up. why would people care.