RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   empy is officially homosexual (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167534)

Vango 12-22-04 11:29 AM

i'll be real honest with you phenom i peeped your verse and his. it was tight, couldve went either way. but getting someone dq'ed that late is gay as hell i have to say. i mean if your gonna win, win on your skills.

R.Christensen 12-22-04 11:29 AM

Phenom... get at me on aim....

Nynth Degree 12-22-04 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Infector - seriously... I didn't think it was possible to actually continually ride someone's e-dick, so hard, for so long.

Apparantly you haven't yet met "lil C.A.L.I"

Ancel 12-22-04 12:25 PM

lmao nos why you change your name to havocc?

Ancel 12-22-04 12:27 PM

chrit hit me up on AIM SK and ALz 81 ... i delted your shit from my list a while back... is it still Chrit AKA AOE or whatever?

Sean Gunner 12-22-04 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Apparantly you haven't yet met "lil C.A.L.I"

Haha took the words out of my mouth. Who's worse though?

R.Christensen 12-22-04 12:44 PM

yeah its still chrit aka eoe

anxiety 12-22-04 01:30 PM

Empire cannot lose in any battle... No beef either way... But win or lose... He will win 99% of the time...

New Meth0d 12-22-04 01:46 PM

phenom came better in flow, delivery, intro,

i thought that cali and phenom's lyrics punches/personals were about the same..........

but phenom had better flow and a better delivery ....nuff said ......phenom had an overall better audio diss......with out a good flow and delivery all you got is some dude readin off a peice of paper into a mic......

just my opinon .........peace

Ca'lam 12-22-04 01:53 PM

ROFL... ok yea.. empire isnt A.I worthy me more ROFL.... DQ'd ?? wow.. thats fuckin pussssy shit right there... im sry.. i heard both verses.. and yes to anyone it could have gone either way.. but to get some DQ'd for who knows what.. when all your text head groupies vote for you, thats pretty much as Pink as it gets.. lol.. im takin off my A.I tag if this niggs remain in a.i thats word..

~Lady Fiya~ 12-22-04 02:09 PM

^empire said he kicked u outta A.I. oh well..... i heard the battle and i was gonna vote but i wasn't tryna hear it from either one of the two..

i think phenom didn't come very hard, but he had the better flow and the beat was tight as hell.. empire had sum empty multis and said phenom's name a couple times not dissin him hard either.. so yes it coulda went either way, and i wasn't tryna hear it as well as other audio heads who been doin this shit fa a while now..

Empire said he had phenom- dq-ed because whoever did ur intro "supposedly" had voted for you, phenom-in-all under an alias-->The Realist.......... if u upset talk to strobe about it, maybe he'll str8en it out.. but i dunno...... why don't y'all just battle at another site or post up both verses on rb or sumthin, and have people decide, who the real winner is.. just a suggestion, stay up y'all!

Phenom-in-all 12-22-04 02:10 PM

^^ should join my crew.

Phenom and the Phenominall's. haha. playin.

~Lady Fiya~ 12-22-04 02:12 PM

lol......... u silly, but anywayz, u got a nice voice on the mic.... we should collab sum time in the future.....

Ca'lam 12-22-04 02:19 PM

ROIFL.. Empire cant kick me out.. he sranked aloooot lower than i am.. i could get him kicked out i wanmted.. it Goes.. Deadly Vision, THen Seventhird, Then me......

New Meth0d 12-22-04 02:20 PM

so where am i on the totem pole..............lmao