RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Diplomats = Hottest Out there (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167783)

X-Cellzā„¢ 12-23-04 09:45 PM

man lmao diplomats suck big donkey balls

Pop Lotty 12-23-04 09:48 PM

stfu bums.

Byrdgang all day...holla.

Scareface 12-23-04 09:49 PM

well I Surely think They Is Hot But Not the Hottest Shit out There .....But they Def Dont Suck ..............................The Hottest out There Rii Now Is
LUDACRIS!!!!

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:51 PM

The diplomats in general sucks big time even cameron he can't even make sense in his rhymes

Scareface 12-23-04 09:53 PM

Damn Thats ashame yAll lKids dont Know shit bout Hip Hop .............Yall Jus Some Basic fux

Scareface 12-23-04 09:55 PM

Illl Tell you who's Sick wit The Rymes...............That New kId On Da Block
Alchamist .......He got Some Nice flow..................Especailly On That Song He made wit Mobb Deep and Nina Sky ..."""Hold You Down"""

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:57 PM

yo hip hop now sucks old hip hop back then wen big was alive in the late 80's was the shit man,don't cuz I'm a yung buck don't mean I don't hear old skool songs fo sho' to don't act like ya know mo cuz ya older matta fact I might no mo than u

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 09:58 PM

^^ya 14 king dipset ya not eve that old enuff to say "yAll lKids dont Know shit bout Hip Hop "

Scareface 12-23-04 10:01 PM

Mayne wat You Talkin Bout Nigga I listen To all Hip hop ...Old or New.......Dont Try To Judge Me By my Age ...........Thanx

Scareface 12-23-04 10:03 PM

if you Dont Beleave Me ...........Since you so smart Then Give me a Test On Old School Hip Hop

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 10:03 PM

Yo dawg hip hop now is a joke, snoop dawg became a joke, he use to spit fire wen he first came out now look at him he can't make a song wit out fuckin up, same wit eminem he plays to much so in conlusion

OLD SKOOL IS BETTA BIATCH

Scareface 12-23-04 10:05 PM

I Agree...................Name One Under Rated Rapper Thats Been In The Game A While And are jud Looked over All the Time

Cuban~Storm 12-23-04 10:05 PM

I'm a give you e-z quesions

1. WHo was 3 members of NWA
2. Wat is Tupac other name
3. Wat year did biggie died
4. GIve me one of house of pains song

um I'll giv you more if you answer these e-z ones

The Black Plague 12-23-04 10:10 PM

I like Cam'ron, and Jualz, Purple haze is tight, but the rest of them is aight... not good not bad..

But they can produce some unique beats..

Compose 12-24-04 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King~~Dipset
Illl Tell you who's Sick wit The Rymes...............That New kId On Da Block
Alchamist .......He got Some Nice flow..................Especailly On That Song He made wit Mobb Deep and Nina Sky ..."""Hold You Down"""

ROFL, and this kid thinks he knows about hiphop..."that new kid on the block alchemist"...news flash alchemist been out for a long ass time already genius he just never rapped until now...