RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Personify vs final (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169509)

Compose 01-07-05 08:11 PM

uppin............................................. .

Compose 01-08-05 10:34 AM

Insight. 01-08-05 01:09 PM

I think you made the post count too high. O well. All votes returned.

Cuban~Storm 01-08-05 01:22 PM

This was feedback posted for Personify

just checking the pollz............................

Compose 01-08-05 01:42 PM

Compose 01-08-05 08:17 PM

Insight. 01-08-05 09:51 PM

Holy shit, someone checked the polls! You know to me that is just a way to freepost. If you check the polls, leave feedback and tell us something useful.

uppin^^^^^

Dabatos 01-08-05 10:04 PM

Voted For: Personify

Damn this is a very good battle, the best i've read dis month, both verses had very good meanings in them and great metaphors..

Final: You vocabulary took this one in here, but your story line was a story line that many ppl would of used, even I probably would of used that kind of storyline..though it was a simple story line, the way you wrote it was still better then average..

Flow: 10/10
Vocab:8/10
Structure: 9/10
Story Line: 7/10

34/40

Personify: Wow, very good verse man, the vocab wasn't as good in here, but your story line was just amazing, I really like your metaphors in there too, good job, the last line in this verse was very good also.. You should really work on ur vocab, that really helps your explain ur verses more with less words..

Flow: 10/10
Vocab:7/10
Structure: 9/10
Story Line: 9/10

35/40

this was a very close battle, I almost didn't even vote in it due to how close it was, much props to most n g' luck

Compose 01-09-05 12:39 PM

Cuban~Storm 01-09-05 02:54 PM

It was very close final your story line was just common which made me harder to pick who won the match...Personify I liked your whole verse it was a good verse and a good story line, you had metaphors BUT you had not as good as vocabulary as final it was so so close the match that I couldnt pick if I could still vote I would vte for neithr cuz tought it was a tie

Compose 01-09-05 07:05 PM

Compose 01-10-05 04:38 PM

Compose 01-10-05 09:13 PM

Compose 01-11-05 02:45 PM

DQ 01-11-05 02:56 PM

This was feedback posted for Personify

Okay, i made a fully explained vote but since i don't have enough posts i can't vote...

Dope battle from both of you...Final got vocab but Personify got creativity for sure. The way he approached the topic is just so nice, i enjoyed reading both drops but if i could vote, i'd vote for Personify.

Final, your drop was real good too, vocab was impressive, structure n flow were tight. Very readable too so solid drop!

Personify, that was ill...Vocab wasn't too complicated but you got me focussed the entire time, i just had to continue to read...Real nice job man!