RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV Mixtape.. anyone interested? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171065)

K.ontroverz.Y 01-10-05 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
I started one... It's in the SONGS section. Stickied up top. It goes off you have to be nominated, and then seconded, and then me and Calamity decide who makes final cut. We have about 10-12 tracks already. word.

no. thats gay. who ever wants to be on should submit a track and the best maybe 10 or whatever go on the track. instread of being nominated what mixtape is like that?

Status 01-10-05 06:29 AM

well i would like a cd regardless if im on there or not..............

strobe you are smart as fuck...now everyone is goona up there game in audio just to get ont he CD.......snd if everyone does better in audio, then the more poeple will want to join your site.......lol pretty smart...

La Cosa Nostra 01-10-05 06:31 AM

I'll drop a track for this..

K.ontroverz.Y 01-10-05 06:38 AM

but blah. put..Kon tro ver zy. in this shit....

here since march 04...true representitive

Force. 01-10-05 06:41 AM

The Text Mixtape mayn.. thats what I'm sayin.

Status 01-10-05 06:44 AM

strobe you should produce us.........pick like the best emcees and make a crew out of them......give them there own name, and i know you have connects, so then once you make the cd you can promote us.
what do you think?
finally CALI will get that deal that he always wanted...lol
but forreal doe sthat sound nice or what

Phenom-in-all 01-10-05 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
no. thats gay. who ever wants to be on should submit a track and the best maybe 10 or whatever go on the track. instread of being nominated what mixtape is like that?

It's the kind of mixtape where the PEOPLE of RV make the executive decision... (even though I get final say.. BIAAATCH)

Yvonne 01-10-05 08:20 AM

nice idea strobe i like it...

Mix & Match 01-10-05 09:40 AM

Yes, I want to definetly try to get in on this. I just need help sorting out cool edit,

anyone who can help get at me on aim or msn.

Thanks.

JRoy 01-10-05 09:42 AM

Agreed...i'll hop on that shit..with a nice banger...

iamthatdude87 01-10-05 11:02 AM

imma get on this....word

Tha Q 01-10-05 11:54 AM

if it's an RV mixtape then it needs to be an RV mixtape...not that bullshit Pheno got goin on in SONGS...that shit's a joke...

Big Kountry 01-10-05 01:19 PM

yo i want down on this i got a song i just finished called o-luv on my soundclick mad hot , when is this gonna start

BigTony.Self 01-10-05 02:02 PM

Lets get this crackin ide like to see one real mixtape done in my lifetime good shit strobe!!!!!

distilled 01-10-05 02:18 PM

This is a good idea...

I guess me gettin a copy is out the window.

fucka UK.

I'd be happy to drop anyone who wants it a beat for this tho.

Once I get them to mp3 from Cubase.

So Get at me, whoevers gonna be on this, And I'll make one.