RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Did A Personal On Indeph Sig And He Changed It!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171611)

distilled 01-11-05 04:56 PM

I dont think It really matters.

the real fact is CALI, dissing Indeph on a sig, isnt a great personal, personals are meant to be about people, saying shit about them ya know, granted dissing like fi-del's sig would be aiight, but he rarely changes that shit.

Why the fuck do you care anyway, your 2-0 up...

Compose 01-11-05 04:59 PM

well that sucks...i agree make some kind of code that you cant change your sig while you got battles up or somethin...

Ysdat 01-11-05 05:03 PM

yeh my bad.

I spose if it was me I would be fucked off, but reality is that's how it goes. he wouldnt of done it just to make your personal look fake. he does change his sig everyday,twice a day even. So In away it's just how it goes really.

But id say most the voter's would have seen this thread and relise that the sig line's are personal's.(well were personal's).

50Cal. 01-11-05 06:24 PM

^well i koed him so it dont matter bout the battle i just used that as a example cuz sigs should not be allowed to be changed yes in text sigs are personals if a person posts no pic the yes sigs and avys and shit is personals thats what im beefing about

Dex 01-11-05 07:15 PM

Im with CALI in a way cos you shouldnt be able to change ya shit for battle reasons like this

but...............

Some battles on this site take for ever to close and peeps have the right to change their sig and avy wenever they want. You might be bored with ya sig and not like it anymore but you cant change it cos no one is voting on ya battles and closing them

Phenom-in-all 01-11-05 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
LMFAO DUDE JUST GOT THE SIG HE HAS WE BATTLED IM WINNING 2-0 MY PERSONAL ON HIS SIG IS DOPE THIS FAG GOES AND CHANGES HIS SIG AND AVY!!WHAT THE FUCK THATS FAG SHIT.WE SHOULD HAVE A RULE THAT YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR SIG DURING BATTLES OR YOUR NAME :thumbup:

Do you ever not bitch?

bitch, bitch, bitch.....

TeamOne 01-11-05 08:17 PM

i actually think u shouldnt be able to change ur name............ sig ehh........ u could juss copy his sig or describe it in ur explanation......... but i only say that cuz on a few aliases back in the day i lost battles to people who changed their name wen the battle was up........ in one, i was up 3-0 before he changed his name, and than ended up losin 5-3 after he changed the name (and almost all my punches/personals were like on his name, cuz he had nuthin in his profile and a sig with like one quote in it)........... and than another i was actually up 4-0 and lost it........ but thats cuz i got 3 votes dqd too....... but im sure all of u really thinks it sucks wen ur up 4-0 and end up losin, especially wen someone changes shit in ur sig and Name especiallu........

but juss like describe the sig or try and find a link to it..........

Parallel 01-11-05 08:22 PM

i dont care....

R.Christensen 01-11-05 08:31 PM

You made an entire thread to bitch about a sig?

Wait... isnt that considered swaying?

*pm's strobe*

New Meth0d 01-11-05 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdotGod

*pm's strobe*

you are correct sir

Phenom-in-all 01-11-05 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RdotGod

*pm's strobe*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawn Flixx 01-11-05 08:38 PM

man..I change my sig everyday...ask tizzle..
and you already had 2 fake personals anyway..
the burbs of chicago? I live in park forest stupid
and u said i amde a thrad bout white boys jumpin me..
I never did that either....you already had fake ones anyway..

R.Christensen 01-11-05 08:41 PM

BTW.... someone pm strobe for me...

I'm way too lazy to give a fuck

-RIOT- 01-11-05 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
man..I change my sig everyday...ask tizzle..
and you already had 2 fake personals anyway..
the burbs of chicago? I live in park forest stupid
and u said i amde a thrad bout white boys jumpin me..
I never did that either....you already had fake ones anyway..

:laugh:got his bitch ass
and anyways...who gives a shit bout dis thread? :huh:
close it soon...its garbage cuz...enough bout dis :thumbup:

Mix & Match 01-11-05 08:49 PM

Um, of coarse it shouldn't be allowed, but it's funnily herbish when someone does, and no one notices but you.

You don't have to spaz your point out though. LoL.