RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   clown sig.... now say im good enough to be graphic vet (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172687)

SikezstWun 01-18-05 06:34 PM

Dopeness...yup.

Metaskriptz 01-18-05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded
aight mayne... but i respect you tizzle hoodz n diabolic but i dont consider daubs and suckeswun to be vets... if they considered to be vets then i think so should i thnx forthe feed yo.

Im their All The way With you on that one..But yea maybe a little while long before you be with Me and the Other Vets.. Bigg Upps On that Though..Keep trying and you will be their Not too long

distilled 01-18-05 08:28 PM

I'm a Fireworks Vet

Who Gonna argue with that biaaaaa's

Ltizzle 01-18-05 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Its Dope as fuck.

But people are straight straight confusing the word vet.

And It could do with a border.......

^^exactly
you cant be a vet if you've been doing gfx for not even a month, a vet is someone whos been doing it for awhile and is well known....not someone who can make a good sig, that doesnt make you a vet....
a vet could be worse than someone whos been into gfx for awhile, but that wouldnt make that person a vet.....

but as far as the sig goes....easily your best work, keep this up, i like it.....

and i just want to get this across....
the people who say they dont take gfx seriously, or laugh at the fact you can have gfx vets.....should honestly just stop doing gfx.....if you dont take it seriously, why do it>???
not beefin or nuttin, its jus an observation, and something to think about....

Eternal 01-18-05 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltizzle

and i just want to get this across....
the people who say they dont take gfx seriously, or laugh at the fact you can have gfx vets.....should honestly just stop doing gfx.....if you dont take it seriously, why do it>???
not beefin or nuttin, its jus an observation, and something to think about....

did i get u mad cuz i dont take it seriously?......

Ltizzle 01-18-05 10:05 PM

nah nott really, its just something ive noticed.....
whenever someone says something is wacck or somethin, then their responses are always "w/e its jus gfx, not like i take it seriously...."
jus observations, im not pointing fingers at anyone, you jus made me think of it...

Reloaded 01-19-05 11:25 AM

ryt man thanks for ya'll support peoples it much appriciated

Dex 01-19-05 11:41 AM

thas ill man. Real good.

Your other green sig is the dog's bollox aswel! keep it up bro!

C-Bo 01-19-05 11:41 AM

that sig is tight cuz...if it was up to me...i'll say you're on graphic vet level

Reloaded 01-19-05 11:47 AM

aigh mayne thanks lol @ the dogs bollox........ cheers dex... i remember when i was makin you a sig back in the day and you never liked it :thumbup:

Hoodz Prophet 01-19-05 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bo
that sig is tight cuz...if it was up to me...i'll say you're on graphic vet level

no hate or nuthin but it really don't matter wut u think only people who can really judge GFX tha rite way r people who actually make sigz....an tha real GFX Vets

Reloaded 01-19-05 03:47 PM

^^ you just broke my dreams... lol naw only messin... yeh c-bo he is right they all know what they looking for n it takes time to be a vet i spose im on my way.. plz correct me if im wrong :thumbup:

Dex 01-19-05 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded
aigh mayne thanks lol @ the dogs bollox........ cheers dex... i remember when i was makin you a sig back in the day and you never liked it :thumbup:

Yo man, can you make me a sig now. I cant remember wat it looked like before but you can do wonders now.

Wat you say? Il give you 30k

Reloaded 01-20-05 11:16 AM

yeh pm me with the details....

Daubs 01-20-05 12:45 PM

diabolic wats a psd pic or somethin i dnt under stand wat u meen coz i fort people jus used normal pics n cut em?