RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Degrassi! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174535)

New Meth0d 01-30-05 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
*merks High-Dro*

I will pay you 10 million RV money for every episode you record and send to me. :evilgrin:

would also like to cop the same deal

Logic The Goonie 01-30-05 04:16 PM

You live in Canada or suttin?

I will really pay for that shit, but i'm talking about in the mail cuz sending episodes to me on AIM and shit will take forever taking my dial-up connection into consideration. :(

New Meth0d 01-30-05 04:27 PM

Quote:
You live in Canada or suttin?

I will really pay for that shit, but i'm talking about in the mail cuz sending episodes to me on AIM and shit will take forever taking my dial-up connection into consideration. :(

nah i live in the us,..i wanted to pay that kid 10 mill rv also for the episods and my aim also sucks if that makes you feel any better

Yung Duke 01-30-05 04:41 PM

Degrassi=Dope. Socrates' Sig: Enough Said

High-Dro 01-30-05 06:11 PM

i got dial-up too so that wouldn't work by i ain't gunna go through all that for rv money

Logic The Goonie 01-30-05 06:17 PM

Damn, well thanks anyways for something I guess :(

If anyone wants to hook me up from Canada....holla.

Parallel 01-30-05 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
^^ there you go... got some sense... i know manny is fine too... too bad my cable got shut off... lol

hahah at your sig....zig and distilled dont hate me were kool hha..but still shits funny

Die Hard 01-30-05 06:35 PM

DoContinue your sig is the shizz...
So is Degrassi...
Kevin Smith is gonna guest star in it soon.
*shibby*

Compose 01-30-05 06:38 PM

wtf is degrassi...

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-30-05 10:10 PM

ahahahah,.,,I merked High-Dro, I was watching Voices Carry...the one when Craig get diagnosed wit bipolar...both of em, and Secrets, the first part where Emma give head, I ain't see 2 tho.

OMG this shit is ill!

Logic The Goonie 01-30-05 10:33 PM

Die fag. :(

DoContinue 01-30-05 10:35 PM

i've seen like every episode... but dont call me a geek... lol - i watch it to see manny... she is tooooo fine!!! and did yall see the last episode when jimmy got shot and sean went to live wit his parents, i was like "OMG"
"oh no he di'int" and that boy rick was all crazy and shit goin around doin drive byes
that show is the bomb (no real drive byes... just goin in school bussin caps in some asses)

Logic The Goonie 01-30-05 10:38 PM

LOL, you're a cool herb. :)

Anyways don't give away all the epi's to me cuz I haven't seen em all. And Manny is mine so fall back. :(

BTW Pop be my jester yo :rolleyes:

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-30-05 10:40 PM

Quote:
LOL, you're a cool herb. :)

Anyways don't give away all the epi's to me cuz I haven't seen em all. And Manny is mine so fall back. :(

BTW Pop be my jester yo :rolleyes:

That's why ya bitch is a hoe!

High-Dro 01-31-05 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4u
ahahahah,.,,I merked High-Dro, I was watching Voices Carry...the one when Craig get diagnosed wit bipolar...both of em, and Secrets, the first part where Emma give head, I ain't see 2 tho.

OMG this shit is ill!

haha, how the hell did you merk me, homie?