RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Parallel vs Personify (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174971)

Parallel 02-05-05 11:18 PM

lmao at reddy's sig, lmao, well anytime now we could get some votes..ptff

Sean Gunner 02-06-05 04:10 PM

Uppin........................................... .

Sean Gunner 02-07-05 10:44 AM

Sean Gunner 02-08-05 10:41 AM

Sean Gunner 02-08-05 08:09 PM

Sean Gunner 02-09-05 10:37 AM

Acuity 02-11-05 12:26 PM

Voted For: Personify

Vote: Px

I was feelin the sub-divisions in Px's drop it gave him a focus for each paragraph and the titles coveyed the themes and emotion he wanted to come through...Vocab was nice in the drop..not over-done and not too-little...the rhetorical questons worked well but got annoyin after the first 2...stuck to topic well and gave a nice lil story.overall tight drop...8.5/10 PEace

Parallel..ur drop was actually flawless...structure,vocab and flow all worked welll...just needed to be a bit more deep and go into more detail with your story and that way you can incorporate more things..and dont waste lines on stuff that doesnt further your drop..but are just there cos they sound good type thing..overall -8/10 Peace

RETURN THE FAVOUR!!! - ME VS. PREMANITION OR ME VS HIEF LINKS IN SIG

Sean Gunner 02-11-05 01:35 PM

But I like rhetorical questions. :) lol. Thanks for the honest vote, will RTF.

DQ 02-19-05 09:30 AM

Voted For: Personify

Px: let's look at the vocab first, I thought you found the right balance because you didn't overdo it (still was easy to read) and yet, it wasn't too simple either. Structure could be slightly better (change the size maybe) but didn't affect the piece. I was feeling your flow, not too many stretched lines or something. Love how you divided it into three parts but I thought the last one was the strongest because of the questions you were asking and such. Made me stand still here and there, emotion was good.Painted a good picture in first piece, could imagine it all in fact. You wrote a nice and deep piece, good approach of the topic as well!

Parallel: enjoyed reading yours as well. Vocab was good, same as Px in fact. You kept it easy to read and yet I didn't get the feeling it was too basic whatsoever.Structure was better and you had your flow on lock throughout the whole thing. Approach was good, had a more mysterious vibe over it which I liked. Emotion was a strong aspect of your piece, have a nice way of describing certain things. Kept me focussed the whole piece and I definately like your ending, like how your drop progressed.

In the end, my vote goes to Px because I was feeling his approach just a little bit more...no hate...both did a great job! Return the favor please (link's in my sig)

DQ