RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Multies League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   (0-0) .Mixtape. Vs ub2ez (0-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176106)

¤ÐÅž¤ 02-11-05 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Troop*
my ni99a j-blaze a.k.a the last lane will merk ne ni99a in a multie

ive battled a kid called that n he was lame if its any concellation T......

JRoy 02-11-05 02:03 AM

was his name J-Blaze or the last lane?

K.ontroverz.Y 02-11-05 07:02 AM

i deleted the fuckin freeposts and shit that had no fuckin sense im only keeping the Votes.......

.LeFt. 02-11-05 11:40 AM

ay whts the score right now? buh yea uppin for some more....

JRoy 02-11-05 05:08 PM

yeah word......how many votes u need to win.....and i'm gonna be out till tommorow night......

Dex 02-11-05 09:49 PM

Mixtape, your verse was ok man. I wasnt feelin ya rhymes too well man and your multis wasnt being pulled off to their best i think. some ok punches and i could see how you were aiming ya lines but if your gonna go at someone like that, the punches have to be stronger i think. I aint sayin i can do better, just that his verse came off better

Ub2eZ, Ya verse was cool. Some real nice punches in there that were hard and on target. Biggest problem was the lack of good multis. IF he had some more complex multis in his verse, your punches wouldnt have been able to save you in this but i really enjoyed it and it flowed well but you get the vote ~Ub2eZ

JRoy 02-12-05 08:17 PM

iight cool man...i'm uppin for them votes........good battle Mix

.LeFt. 02-12-05 11:54 PM

yea u too ub2ez...

JRoy 02-13-05 12:37 AM

and we upppin...mixtape...tryout for GROUND ZERO...drop ya hottest stuff

Hells Fire 02-13-05 02:39 PM

mixtape- ya gotta put more than a two word rhymin statement together and ya need some punches that arent forced or forced to flow together...need to make sence in your rhymes n follow da structure 1st line rhyme skeme follows the third o second and multis need punches and at least 2-3 word o syllables with the root rhymin word each phrase...3/10 being generous

Ub2ez...thank god found a piece with some what of a multi to vote on...haha...you flowed and actually had some multis...little lengthy cause its 4-6 lines but ya punches were aight liked da last 3 lines like hotshh pointed out pretty good ya take this one...ya vocab was alright n so was structure...give ya 7/10

vote ub2ez

K.ontroverz.Y 02-13-05 02:53 PM

UB2EZ wins by KO

Ub2ez's new record 1-0
.mixtapes. new record 0-1..

JRoy 02-13-05 02:57 PM

iight man close this ish up

Blackmage 02-13-05 03:05 PM

ub2ez takes this.......2ez. Normally i would break this down bar by bar but there's no need.

Mixtape's verse: Alot was only a multi because he used the same word twice ie. be doing be booing some just didnt rhyme ie. potion and nothin and the closer was just wack

ez's verse: it was funny, it had punches and it actually made sense

v/ ub2ez