RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why do Rappers swear???? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176403)

villagepimp 02-10-05 03:31 PM

Uh... cuz it shows emotion... was there any doubt or was this kid dropped on his head as a child? Remarks?

$ike 02-10-05 03:54 PM

why they swear cuase they can. simple

**GHOSTE** 02-11-05 07:02 PM

cause cuss words are modifiers...they show emotion...and can just be fun to use...

alow me to demonstrate..."fuck u (x)ceed"...*problem solved*

gotaasswhoopin4u 02-11-05 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (x) CeEd
yo hhahhhaha answer 2 this aiight this kid,,,,,,,wnts some answers and answer properly.....he told me 2 put this thread up.....kids name is Binders cuz he cant hop on rv....pc is fuked

look at this nigga tryna lie, like he ain't want to ask the question...ahahahah

Compose 02-11-05 08:19 PM

some do it to fit in or act like a tuff mcgruff

others do it to express the true emotion theyre trying to release to their listeners

CounTREE Jay 02-11-05 10:08 PM

Cause that's how alotta people talk.

-CJ-

(X)eed 02-12-05 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
Uh... cuz it shows emotion... was there any doubt or was this kid dropped on his head as a child? Remarks?

Bllah.........kid ur wack.fuk u were dah 1 dropeed on the head.....................fukin fag.................................... ahhahahahah village pimp.lolol kiss asskkkkkkrack............bitch..................ur 1 of the only ppl hu wuz dissen and bitchn.....othaz acutally answered the question

NoCkTerNuL 02-12-05 02:53 AM

yo i got more respect for rappers that can rap good without cussing. it's unecesary.

Speats 02-12-05 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4u
look at this nigga tryna lie, like he ain't want to ask the question...ahahahah

so fucking true,haha you see,i can swear too:D

Bangalore 02-12-05 11:31 AM

cuz they want to duh...plus its fun who says i want to make love to a girl? no its i want to fuck her brains out haha

steventhebol 02-12-05 08:13 PM

Cause its the right thing to do....

dfunk 02-12-05 08:28 PM

They curse due to the fact that hip-hop originated at the streets, and this is how the streets spoke. In a vulgar and explicit manner.

M-Eazy 02-12-05 10:19 PM

rappers that swear a lot, and say "nigga" alot cant rap. those words are just clear ups, when u aint got nuthin else to say...esp. nigga...

for example...when a rapper laughs in tha middle of their verse, (50, petey pablo), that is tha same thing as swearing, cause by laughin, u aint got nuthin to say, or dont kno what to say...and another example...when rappers say "uh", alot(game), that means they dont know what to say, and dont got nuthin to say...but i rather hear 15 cuss words, then 'uh' being said thruout tha song...

and tha nigga that made this mutha fuckin thread, is a mutha fuckin wheenie ass bastard, and is a little ass kid, who thinks rap should be left at a fuckin PG-13 rating...FUCK THAT.....

lol

steventhebol 02-12-05 11:35 PM

or when there are continous barking noises from artist like DMX :laugh:

Os1ris 02-12-05 11:52 PM

thats like askin why fat people go skinny dippin who cares yo