RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New Thugged out pics, yo. :) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177250)

Rukkus 02-16-05 04:00 PM

Holy Shit!

When the first pic that came up for me (its actually the second pic) i seriously jumped cuz it was scary how much u look like one of my boys... this dude name Marcus... anyways, str8 pics....

SUPERVILLAIN 02-16-05 04:07 PM

straight pic mayne.
oner...

s.v.

blitz 02-16-05 06:41 PM

str8 pics homie

fluidmoon 02-16-05 07:30 PM

awww spul...you're growing up man, str8 pics homie.1

Keith Moon 02-16-05 08:43 PM

The last two pics killed your chances of a thug image.....

and Sooners suck...

SPuL™ 02-16-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
you got a lotta pics, they look nice.. :thumbup: but anywayz you still ain't say what happened to you and VP that night? lol.. the phone did NOT ring.. get me now? hee hee

damn, yo you hinting at the fact I never called you? :( my bad, yo.

and Bigchase, fuck you, you prolly a USC fan. :(

and thanks to everyone else for feed, yo. pc :cool:

Keith Moon 02-17-05 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
damn, yo you hinting at the fact I never called you? :( my bad, yo.

and Bigchase, fuck you, you prolly a USC fan. :(

and thanks to everyone else for feed, yo. pc :cool:

Actually I'ma a UCLA fan and they came within 6 points of SC.....Oklahaoma what was it like 30?

SPuL™ 02-17-05 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
Actually I'ma a UCLA fan and they came within 6 points of SC.....Oklahaoma what was it like 30?

fuck, you UISC didn't care much about the UCLA game. they knew they had to in it, but they underestimated UCLA. National championship and regular season different shit yo

Keith Moon 02-17-05 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
fuck, you UISC didn't care much about the UCLA game. they knew they had to in it, but they underestimated UCLA. National championship and regular season different shit yo

...I don't like USC
UCLa has traditionally been better in football, except this recent era, and basketball ( as long as they've been established.)

SPuL™ 02-17-05 09:20 PM

who cares college football is over. :)

Go Kings!!!! :cool:

Wet Willy 02-17-05 10:37 PM

lmao @ carson.. he does kinda look like LINK.. that is some funny shit.. str8 pics tho..

headgames 02-17-05 10:58 PM

Whoa man... 4th pic is scary... look like you hyped to drop bombs in a building... lol nah man just playing.. str8 pics... you still owe me a battle....
just curious... from the first pic... why you eating your bottom lip? :thumbup:

SPuL™ 02-19-05 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames
Whoa man... 4th pic is scary... look like you hyped to drop bombs in a building... lol nah man just playing.. str8 pics... you still owe me a battle....
just curious... from the first pic... why you eating your bottom lip? :thumbup:

don't diss my style, yo. :( but weerd, I'll holla @ you sometime, yo. Audio would be better, but if you want text, meh, prolly later.

Jay-SmileZ 02-19-05 02:03 PM

you dont look thug to me....

SPuL™ 02-19-05 02:34 PM

notice the quotes around in, meanin' I was bein' sarcastic... damn, people these days, yo :rolleyes: