RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Look at the gangs in my area... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179600)

20 GraND 03-01-05 03:47 PM

just a bunch of white kids.. lol
gg

Nynth Degree 03-01-05 04:02 PM

Having a bandana in a gang color doesn't make you a gangster...

Germ 03-01-05 04:04 PM

^^^haha, what a bitch, im white too, and thats cool that you could destroy half these bitches on the site...so could, all i would need was a gun....just fuckin statin the facts, and thats far from racist, maybe you should up that word

~Luciano~ 03-01-05 06:02 PM

lol....Not 1 of them muthafuckas look like they could Bang wit Me

Look more like Boy Bands than gang Bangers

I aint see 1 Gun Eitheir....

Detroit Stand Up~!!!!

*Nuff Said*

20 GraND 03-01-05 06:16 PM

*standing up*
lol

but jea i agree, dont look to threatening... lol

TeamOne 03-01-05 06:32 PM

hahaha.........funny pic Kontro.... wheres the link to the site you got it from?? funnyjunk.com?

morse code 03-01-05 07:06 PM

damn, im asian and is boyz wit crips, but not "A" crip, but werd, them crips look weak as fuck and so do the bloodz, that dude to the right is either one of their(trying to be koo)dadz, or a micheal jackson type muthatfucka...........and dats truth

morse code 03-01-05 07:07 PM

outta does pics thoguh, crips got it, cuz at least they all are ova 14 lmao, the bloodz is like all 13 and 14 and one 20 year old....haha

Recluse 03-01-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
i told you already hamilton aint a bunch of wannabee's i admitted that...the problem was they take it too far...

and obvious you gon say crips is soft hahah......fuckin kid......the dude on the right is ethix yeah hes tough...hes 20 now jea hes in my street crew round here " street Souljahz"

LOL...shut ya fake ass self up...you shit bro...you just a lil nerd that stays home on his ckomputer talking online....and when his mom says to get off you get the fuck off...i'll go down to where ever you "so"...called live and walk right by those ckrabs...with my flag out...and i bet they won't do SHIT.....soft ass pussys...lol..word to what you said nos LOL...they all fake...~1~

La Cosa Nostra 03-01-05 10:12 PM

Yeah but all the kids commin in here saying their soft cuz their white.......

You need to get ya fingers cut off so u cant type bullshit like that..

Wickedclown 03-01-05 10:27 PM

lmao @ them bein bloods and crips. lmao i cant breathe... lmao.. shit... wow... the 2nd pic... omg can you say HICKS... lmao aaahahahahaa ... oh they look hardcore thugish alright

Sean.C 03-01-05 10:32 PM

lmao there all like 12 years old man

Kamikazee 03-02-05 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Gang Full Of Whites????I Know They Pussies.................

U tryin to say dat white people is pussies?.........can we say racist

Cassius 03-02-05 12:35 AM

those white Kids are fuckin stupid I mean im white but damn WTF those look like some Busters u wanna see ghetto ill take pics of my homie whos a blood and have better pics then that Kon. :thumbup:

50Cal. 03-02-05 12:44 AM

one the so called bloods have brown and grey bandannas on which is crip colors plus the crips look like theyll stomp the shit outta the bloods but even more funny i could beat them all dolo ahahahahahaha