RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   C.A.L.I vs Pair-A-Dyce (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179763)

Acuity 03-04-05 10:47 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

I say CALI got this i thin...actually i dunno..its close......so not votin...but gd drops from both

TonyTone 03-04-05 04:17 PM

just checkin, just checkin, good shyt ta both of ya though

Magic5 03-04-05 06:29 PM

This was feedback posted for Pair-A-Dyce

Pair ripped CALI apart..

Seriously..

This wasnt even close.

Know-Gimix 03-04-05 07:40 PM

cali had o.k lyrics but his flow is all over the place, off and on beat-
pairadyce was better in my opinion, Im sure im black listed so I aint even tryin to vote... good shit p.1

Terumoto 03-04-05 08:43 PM

checkin polls............................................. ..........................

Van Ished 03-04-05 08:58 PM

No Votes?......

Enough peepin toms, Lets have votes

Terumoto 03-04-05 09:15 PM

lol.... sucks ay... a million peeps checkin polls and nobody wants to vote..

Marvelis 03-05-05 12:07 AM

Voted For: Pair-A-Dyce

u r all i give it to u .............

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

50Cal. 03-05-05 06:51 AM

hahahahaha omg three hate voters hahahaha 3 people i have beef wit voted pair your verse was pretty decent but no way it should be 3-0 3-3 even 3-2 but 3-0 no all my fucking hate voters here and i have creative blacklisted on his old name as well as phat mic on his so its 0-0

Sik Wit It 03-05-05 10:13 AM

Voted For: Pair-A-Dyce

Aight...the flow & the punches...I gotta go wit pair...the lyrics were pretty good...and also the quality was good, pretty decent beat in the background n' shit....

cali-the flow here was pretty much off...delivery was not as I had expected...the punches were okay, maybe only some of them...the quality on the shit was nada....

overall here, pair-a-dyce took this one

Ca'lam 03-05-05 10:28 AM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

..................... both of you had the fuckign wackest beat ever.............Ja rule RUINED THAT beat.. what a lame.. ne way lol to the vote

aight...

i heard calis first: emotion i didnt liek cause it was the same tones thru out the shit.. flow was aight.. lyrics lol was tight -_-.. not gon front.. def man line was ill.. yea lyrics made this a Decent Battle track BESIDES THE FUCKING WACK AS BEAT -_-.. 7.4/10 pretty good decent track fam

Pair of dyce - First off, id liek to ask you what all you did to ya vocals.. cause i heard a chorus effect on it and i wanan know what it is cause its pimp and i want it -_-.. Good quality.. flow is solid.. but the lyrics dont meet the standard of calis.. if you had the lyrics equivilent to calis in this battle, you would beat him easily, cause your flow, in my oppinion was better.. emotion was aiight...but lyrics is what killed you son.. work on them for real...

Vote: cali ...... =/

Adam 03-05-05 03:56 PM

Checking the polls on this........................

50Cal. 03-05-05 06:54 PM

damn and the best audio head on rv says i won and the dickriders voted for dyce aint that some shit dude had better flow and that makes him better lmfaO NO WONDER NELLY sells so much!!uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppp anyways..........................................

TeamOne 03-05-05 10:10 PM

pretty decent drops by both... but CALIs flow was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad in the beginnin it wasnt even funny.... i predict Dyce takin this, but ya both had good verses

Wickedclown 03-06-05 01:03 AM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

aight.... its like this... good battle by both of yall.... so here is my break down:

Cali- first off i liked the beat... it was pretty good... umm... flow needs work cause it was off in most places... you disses were great tho... clevar.... you had some dope personals that were fairly creative in ya verse with some nice wordplay... overall your lyrics were quite nice.... 7.5/10

Pair- aight your verse was pretty dope... i loved the flow.. it flowed VERY WELL... i can tell that you put a lot of thought into it... disses were ok but could have been better.... lyrics were not as good as calis and i belive that that hurt you... cali had better wordplay as well... but i did indeed like your verse... just needed some help with lyrics... 7/10

aight this was a VERY CLOSE BATTLE... but in my opinion calis verse won this with better lyrics and wordplay... his personals and even vocab took this......no hate to Pair but this is how i see this one.... good battle by both of yall fa sho......

VOTE- Cali