RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Tha Q vs Doomsday (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180835)

Tha Q 03-12-05 06:51 AM

^^^Well..gay disses were played out a year ago...but w/e...guess u aint hear those tracks

I vote for Doomsday cuz this kid needs the validation of beating me to feel important...how'd he put it "Imma prove I'm iller than u"...yea...so, anything I can do to give this kid a life and a name.

I'm still more talented.PERIOD.

nuff said.

Tha Q 03-12-05 07:05 AM

OH...and u say nothin in mine was original...

hmm'

#1...I admit to being gay...so how is him dissin me for bein gay original?

#2...U quote his bar about testin him is like fuckin wit god..>HMM...sounds like a similar line used by Jay and Nas about "boxin" wit GOD...wow...so original

yawns...kid is wack...main reason I took NO TIME to make a nice battle...I just didn't wanna no show

nuff said

BigTony.Self 03-12-05 12:05 PM

Voted For: Doomsday

just checkin i got noted beef with q so imma stay out of this

BigTony.Self 03-12-05 12:06 PM

oh man i hit the wrong one my bad just have stobie fix it....

∆ P E X X 03-12-05 12:19 PM

Thanks for voting Acuity, and TS.

Uppers for more peeps.

Recluse 03-12-05 12:34 PM

This was feedback posted for Doomsday

[color=red]^lol...dis nigga riped you Q....you talk all that shit....."Check in bitch...imma show u why 90% of RV got me on their top 10"...shut ya faggot ass up...you mean the reason we put you in the top 10..OF REJECTS!!!..LOL....

Tha Q 03-12-05 01:34 PM

This battle is ova...i conceided

and chaos...get off dat nigga dick...u aint a rapper...

i deleted my S/C page

eeeeer yup

Recluse 03-12-05 02:14 PM

^LOL....you..... ALL.PUSSY.PERIOD!!...

TeamOne 03-12-05 04:08 PM

This was feedback posted for Tha Q

ahhhh.......... ur shit is fuckin up for me Q

∆ P E X X 03-12-05 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
ahhhh.......... ur shit is fuckin up for me Q

Tha Q wrote: This battle is ova...i conceided

and chaos...get off dat nigga dick...u aint a rapper...

i deleted my S/C page

Enygma 03-12-05 06:14 PM

This was feedback posted for Doomsday

*listening*

Intro....not really that funny. I can see where you were trying to go with this, but it was sounding a little gay after a while. Basically, it should have been shorter. Your dubs were a little too loud. Flow wasn't bad though. You rushed a few lines, but overall it wasn't bad. I could tell when you cut in a few times too. Emotion was definately there though. Punches were too. Overall I thought this was a good track, once I got to hear the actual verse.

I didn't get a chance to hear Q's verse cause the link was wrong. I knew his old link, but there's nothing on that page anymore :(

Tha Q 03-12-05 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
*listening*

Intro....not really that funny. I can see where you were trying to go with this, but it was sounding a little gay after a while. Basically, it should have been shorter. Your dubs were a little too loud. Flow wasn't bad though. You rushed a few lines, but overall it wasn't bad. I could tell when you cut in a few times too. Emotion was definately there though. Punches were too. Overall I thought this was a good track, once I got to hear the actual verse.

I didn't get a chance to hear Q's verse cause the link was wrong. I knew his old link, but there's nothing on that page anymore :(

lol @ dubs bein louder than the lead vocals

hahahaa

∆ P E X X 03-12-05 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
*listening*

Word. You didn'thear Q's shit because he deleted everything on his page after this battle.

La Cosa Nostra 03-12-05 11:37 PM

Voted For: Doomsday

Q = No Soundclick

I heard the diss I thought Doomsday won.. But taking down your sc should basically be a D/Q anyway.. So this poll is to help close the battle.

Mad Dog 03-13-05 03:48 AM

well if u wanna hear Q's verse i got it on d/load.