RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Boo to DZK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183744)

Adam 03-26-05 07:28 PM

Good call by J DOT.... no, I'm not on Jay Zs cock...i don't even like him to tell you the truth...only rap i listen to is really the shit off soundclick cause its not all gay and mainstream...

either that or rock...but whatever...biting is fucking gay.

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
I dislike biters.

Yeah man.... You be gettin into it and shit and then all of a sudden they want AIR (wtf do they need air for?) and so they start gaggin and their teeth clamp down and I'm like, wtf!!!

Terumoto 03-26-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It's Rage Against The Machine's Chorus and DZK uses it like 3 lines in or some shit....

Well I dont know... Im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... That DOES seem like domething DZK would think to say.

But yeah it is exact besides one word...

Next time hes on aim ill ask him about it... He'll probly be like.. "dont talk to me noob-ass punk"

edit: ... hes away

OneManBand713: YO DZK... SOME CATS THINK YOU BIT OFF OF RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

Auto response from BuryMore MCs: your shit is my milk!

^^^^^^^^^???????????????????

M-Eazy 03-26-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss. Lyricist
Yeah man.... You be gettin into it and shit and then all of a sudden they want AIR (wtf do they need air for?) and so they start gaggin and their teeth clamp down and I'm like, wtf!!!

^WTF? Please be mature, this is a serious matter that we are trying to discuss here.

Germ 03-26-05 07:37 PM

yeah....its pretty bunk.......at least he bit a good line though.....haha, if thats any consolation

Miss. Lyricist 03-26-05 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
^WTF? Please be mature, this is a serious matter that we are trying to discuss here.

Dude. Chill. Someone bit. No one died. Get off my nuts.

But on a more serious note.... Damn. He bit. Just when I was startin to like his shit. LOL

M-Eazy 03-26-05 07:45 PM

Lol. When I typed that, it sounded gay and nerdy as hell. LMFAO

Adam 03-26-05 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Well I dont know... Im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... That DOES seem like domething DZK would think to say.

But yeah it is exact besides one word...

Next time hes on aim ill ask him about it... He'll probly be like.. "dont talk to me noob-ass punk"

edit: ... hes away

OneManBand713: YO DZK... SOME CATS THINK YOU BIT OFF OF RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

Auto response from BuryMore MCs: your shit is my milk!

^^^^^^^^^???????????????????

hahaha word....good shit...

For$akeN 03-26-05 08:13 PM

:'(

That sucks and that's sad.

Compose 03-26-05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Was it like a chorus? or just in the middle of a verse... cos he might have like... WANTED to bite it...

Jay Z does that all the time and your all sucking his cock still...

But if he was just like "oh thats dope... ill use that and call it my own" .. then yeah hes a bit of a fag.

im not on his cock...jays overated and one of the wackest biters ive ever seen

Blay'all 03-26-05 08:38 PM

Isnt DZK white? How does the brown man line even make sense...
Maybe im thinkin of the wrong dude...

But yo, Miss, arent u a chick?????
U was talkin about gettin ur dick sucked and people gettin off ur nuts and shit... lol

La Cosa Nostra 03-26-05 08:52 PM

Did he use those lyrics in his hook? Cause maybe he just did it as a spin off to Rage against the machine's song. Even tupac's taken hooks before, look at his song "Untill the end of time".. The chorus to that is off a song from back in the 80's..

If he did bite then hed have to be a real herb.. Someone go make an alias and post this on RM where he can reply..

La Cosa Nostra 03-26-05 08:54 PM

Besides... Two threads about DZK on one page is too fucking much..

Germ 03-26-05 08:55 PM

nah..dont think its a hook....didn't hear it the rest of the song, but he changed it around a little, and the rest of the song sounds/resembles the Rage song at all.....