RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whats the Worst Way Die (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184539)

.Judicial. 04-01-05 12:48 PM

i dont know if i would want to know or not....i guess i would want time to say good bye but i dont know....but when i die i want to see what everyones doing about it and what they thinking

heartless mc 04-01-05 12:48 PM

the worst way to die ??

posting in a wack thread like this

Diet Coke 04-01-05 12:49 PM

Getting chained to a wall in basement with no food starving to death while you get your balls kicked.

Blay'all 04-01-05 01:00 PM

This thread is depressing as hell but i would have to say getting kicked in the balls or tortured until death...

But of the normal ways that people die, i would hate to be burned up...

Diet Coke 04-01-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Getting chained to a wall in basement with no food starving to death while you get your balls kicked.

Forgot to mention that your getting kicked by a mechanical leg in a 2 foot wide room while you are kneeling cause the roof is too small and it is full of bee's, spiders, and snakes.

Tremendous 04-01-05 01:03 PM

Having your family agree toi have your tube removed..making to starve to death...while you have brain dead

That shit was just wrong

Diet Coke 04-01-05 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
Having your family agree toi have your tube removed..making to starve to death...while you have brain dead

That shit was just wrong

Yeah that would be fuckin shitty. I would haunt them in the afterlife/their children.

Tremendous 04-01-05 01:04 PM

Dman Blue....you must had tutored someone before

Diet Coke 04-01-05 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
Dman Blue....you must had tutored someone before

You know how it is. :thumbup:

...nah just playin.

.Judicial. 04-01-05 01:10 PM

how about chaine so that your arms remain in the air and your nuts are taped down to a table and every 30 minutes you get an anvil dropped on them and you get cut in the back with a knife......that happens every 30 mins......that would be fucked up...i would hold my breath till i passed out....or try to fuckin snap my neck or sumthin

Diet Coke 04-01-05 01:15 PM

^ After the first drop your balls would be gone though so you wouldn't feel it the next time. Constant kicking would be way worse.

Dabatos 04-01-05 01:35 PM

Part of my research project..

The man was deprived of his ears, fingers and genital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on…before the body was cool, it was cut to pieces, the bones crushed into small bits…the man's heart was cut into several pieces, as was also his liver…small pieces of bones went for 25 cents…”

Phenom-in-all 04-01-05 01:36 PM

Anything from the movie "saw". word.

Tremendous 04-01-05 01:45 PM

Anything form the movies ElmStreet..Jason..CandyMan..Saw...Fear Dot Com

K.ontroverz.Y 04-01-05 02:11 PM

lol word to feardotcom..that shit is wrong...lOL