RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Attitude towards school (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184580)

Kirk 04-01-05 09:16 PM

i mean if you just want a shitty vocabulary thats your choice... im sure only rappin in what these emcees teach you will help you out alot...

Compose 04-01-05 09:20 PM

^(to durban) rap is my future...school doesnt deserve my presense...school is hyped up and everyone says youll become this rich doctor,lawyer,etc. if you stay in school

how many people do you know have that life?...exactly...probably 90% of the people who waste their time with school end up with a 9-5 job living a medium life, dont even front like thats not true...people have to learn to do what THEY want to do and stop being told what to do like your doing with your education speech...if people wanna rap let them...if people wanna be a doctor let them...but dont go around saying education is the most important thing

creativity>education and thats werd

peace

Compose 04-01-05 09:21 PM

one step beyond...my school doesnt teach vocabulary

now what, stop frontin...school does not in any shape or form help with my rapping capabilities...every single ounce of skill i have is due to my favorite list of emcees that i listen to and nobody else

KOOL COL-B 04-01-05 09:31 PM

werd 2 wut Finals sayin, werd

Durban 04-01-05 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^(to durban) rap is my future...school doesnt deserve my presense...school is hyped up and everyone says youll become this rich doctor,lawyer,etc. if you stay in school

how many people do you know have that life?...exactly...probably 90% of the people who waste their time with school end up with a 9-5 job living a medium life, dont even front like thats not true...people have to learn to do what THEY want to do and stop being told what to do like your doing with your education speech...if people wanna rap let them...if people wanna be a doctor let them...but dont go around saying education is the most important thing

creativity>education and thats werd

peace

you have some good points! Also I am glad you know exactly what you want to do in life...not everyone figures that out so quickly.

but.......

schooling/education/knowledge is and addition to what you learn in life.

you can never compare schooling to lesson's you have learnt,but why not learn lifes lesson's aswell as learn education's lesson's? Schooling isnt 100% ideal. Not all education systems are on point and teach everything to perfection.
but
any education is good education if you have the right mind to interpritate it in a positive way......
its all about your mindstate....when i was at school(left 3 days ago) mine wasnt right at all,i was there to rap,socialize and didnt even take it as a good contribution to my life....a contribution to my lifes lesson's. So as I sit here know and reflect on my actions @ school Im thinking "fuck..i should of handled it in a diffrent way"

School is a privlidge..not everyone in the world has an education system!!

Compose 04-01-05 09:41 PM

^werd i respect u a lot now thats truth...i understand wat u sayin

peace

M-Eazy 04-01-05 09:43 PM

What's the point? I don't think people just try to be bad. Shit happens.

Capital B 04-01-05 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
What's the point? I don't think people just try to be bad. Shit happens.

Me I just dont give a fuck...
my school= :banghead:

Parallel 04-01-05 09:50 PM

yea its fun. word

Durban 04-01-05 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallel
yea its fun. word

if i wanted some freepost's i would of created this in the freepost forum :thumbup:

Immense 04-01-05 10:14 PM

ya know wot..in uk..i 18...an i bin left school 2 years now...i didnt do fuck all...fucked about..and now i wrk in a jewelleryshop....jus earnin basic wage..i duuno wot other peeps are doin now but i jus doin ma thing..holdin dwn a shitty job an seein wot happens...nt much so far....but u know summets gon happen..wot i sayin is dnt plan shit...jus be yaself an wotever.....

High-Dro 04-01-05 11:24 PM

i give an honest effort...but of course i have those days where i just sit there and don't do shit

Blay'all 04-01-05 11:31 PM

Im goin to college next year so i gotta try...

Sean Gunner 04-01-05 11:49 PM

Highschool is something I do to kill time before I go to college.

High-Dro 04-01-05 11:52 PM

babies are something i eat before the main course