RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   Week 4 Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185681)

MaRVJay 04-11-05 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
^ but yet you voted for him and was so stoaked on his verse, haha, gotcha

so if he's da worst mc eva guess whut dat make u,hahahahahaha..fukk out of here

M&rk 04-11-05 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yeah, except the fact that kesse came back before his verse was due. This should've taught you to be prepared, you penis connoisseur.

i was prepared, i had my verse done, but when i went to go post it kesse said he was goin to no-show... so i said ok and figured a smart mod would close it up and give me a no-show win... (thats what should have happend) and still should happen because the last i knew is that he was no-showing.... i mean a person can't say they are no showing and come back making the other person think they weren't goin to have to post a verse... that give them an advatage, you shoulda closed it after u read he was ganna no-show.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 09:27 PM

a real mod? LOL a real smart Emcee would of dropped anywayz so either way there is no hassle....even if he didnt drop. you put your work into the verse so you can show case it..unless your a fagget and like to recycle. fuck out of her PP

Germ 04-11-05 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
so if he's da worst mc eva guess whut dat make u,hahahahahaha..fukk out of here

well i dont' know what it makes you are constradicting the hell outta yourself man

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictionary
a smart mod would close it up and give me a no-show win...

Lol @ "a smart mod". A smart mod would know that there's always a chance of someone showing, and not to close a battle until they do. Jesus Christ, I had the battle open till Sunday and still neither of you dropped a verse. That's just fucking dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshh!
whats KO?
or is there such thing as KO here?

A KO in KLL is when one competitor gets 0 votes, but the other guy can have as many as possible. So it's kinda different from battling outside of leagues. A KO = 3 points, btw. :thumbup:

King Solo 04-11-05 10:52 PM

yea....................KO = 3pts...................

that is gud, but the one thing i don't like is the 2pts for no-shows...........cuz seriously that aint really fair on the MC who drops a verse and cud've got a KO, but his opponent don't show which costs him a point................

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 10:53 PM

when did points come in effect?

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:54 PM

Yeah, soon it'll be 1 point if your opponent misses check-in. But if he checks in and doesn't drop, then you'll get 2, 'cuz he'd have plenty of time to drop.

That is currently not instated, so don't pm me about it Vango.

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
when did points come in effect?

Points came into effect before the records did. Lol points were our original scoring system, but it's good to have the records also. Like me and MarvJay were tied with 5 points, so to determine who faced Wet Willy in the LW match I chose the person with the better record.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-12-05 08:46 AM

oh true...yeah i just noticed it before you said that. thanx fam

TeamOne 04-12-05 04:25 PM

all my battles were KO's .......... :) ........... i guess im doper than all of u......

MaRVJay 04-13-05 01:59 AM

kesse is da gay rapper ya'll

King Solo 04-13-05 11:39 AM

^^^true!!!!!!!!!!

Vango 04-13-05 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yeah, soon it'll be 1 point if your opponent misses check-in. But if he checks in and doesn't drop, then you'll get 2, 'cuz he'd have plenty of time to drop.

That is currently not instated, so don't pm me about it Vango.

Dang why you gotta call a brother out, lol................ :thefinger

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-05 10:07 PM

YO 9th degree INTROS AND OUTROS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED...this is not text famz...peeps just use the intro as an extra 12 lines to boast they chance of winnin' which is basically cheatin...