RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Beat My Case (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186307)

Calm 04-15-05 03:46 PM

if u such a hustler how the fuck have u accumulated 540+ posts? hustlers are all about their money fuck the net. and bullshit house arrest wont keep them from off the corner. cuz as a juvenile u have to leave your house to go to school. thats apart of the rules. and u are allowed to go a certain distance away fromyour house b4 the anklet alarm sounds off....
just cuz u used to watch The Wire on HBO dont mean u a hustler

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:52 PM

House arresst for a minor
You are allowed out of the house to go to school and back wich is from 8-4 violate this you will be locked up immediatly. Your P.O. will check with your teachers and principle at school to make sure you have been coming to school.
And I do hustle at night notice after 8 or 9 I'm not really on unless its a slow night on the block. Just because you've watched NYPD Blue don't think you know shit bout the streets!

Calm 04-15-05 04:02 PM

i know that hustlers will find a way to get their product out at all costs. profit is the only hobby they engage in... look man i know u may be ooking for respect by telling these lies but if u were a hustler that dont mean shit in real life. that just makes u another ignorant black man. perpetuating the cycle of the stereotypes that are labeled on our people. if u want sum real respect get a REAL JOB. how u gonna help ya mom if u get locked up or shot u dumbfuck. cuz if thats ya real goal to help the fam, u'd be alot more useful home with a legal job and steady income...

why are u trying to glorify a lifestyle that makes black ppl look like ignorant animals? Ever notice how ppl like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, W.E.B. Dubois, etc... got so much respect for doing good for the community? the only hate the recieved was from thoese that tried to oppress them. U are sad excuse of an African American. I'm ashamed to even acknowledge that fact.

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 04:05 PM

Sorry thats just my life style and I;m thru hsutling I'm jsut tryinn to graduate High School!

Compose 04-15-05 04:15 PM

lol........................

Calm 04-15-05 04:27 PM

I own niggas like chattel slavery

High-Dro 04-15-05 04:30 PM

Fuck I Hate When People Refer To Themselves In The Third Person!!! Also, Calm Spoke Some Real Shit A Couple Posts Up

Edit: i didnt mean for all the caps to be there

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:32 PM

From what I think, people that say another person is lieing about something are herbs and gay theirselves. Even if he is lieing, if it bothers you, don't post in here.

Calm 04-15-05 04:33 PM

who did the 3rd person thing?... but anyway.. everything i said was the truth. i wish everybody got on the same page

Calm 04-15-05 04:36 PM

So i'm a gay herb for stating my opinion on a message board?... how ignorant does that sound? You should really think b4 you type.

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:36 PM

I started the third person thing. I was doing it when I first joined. Ask people that has been here since june. Not saying TG bit me or nothing, he probably knew nothing about it, but I used to be worse than he is now. It's fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I could go on and on about who you're worse than
But you're ahead of 9th...'cuz you always talk in the 3rd person

^He knows too......

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calm
So i'm a gay herb for stating my opinion on a message board?... how ignorant does that sound? You should really think b4 you type.

If you think I called you a gay herb, then you're a gay herb. End of discussion.

∆ P E X X 04-15-05 04:38 PM

^how big were the rocks? 1/2 grams?

Calm 04-15-05 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
If you think I called you a gay herb, then you're a gay herb. End of discussion.

its not about what i think... words arent said for no reason. u made general statement that was directed to a few others in this thread... even if u werent talking directly to or about me you still made a dim-witted comment. End of discussion

Calm 04-15-05 04:49 PM

Who do i need to talk to about a Mod position cuz this is another thread that needs closing