RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Interracial Relationships (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186463)

YuNG TiLT 04-17-05 04:40 PM

my first gurl was white...100% and from wen we were 6 to wen were 12 everywhere we went i got looked at, some facial expression were good and some were bad, some even made my ex cry....and i had anotha white gurl and she was bad, ass and titties rite, and i'll admit, i had a red jersey and she had a red jersy dress on and all the white people looked for a min, then turned their heads....i didnt see none of those bad looks, i was suprised......

personally, i have no problem wit fuckin wit any race....i was raised to love everyone even when they hate you! He was probably mad kuase he couldnt fuck ya white homegurl.....but i feel where u comin from bro, this shit is hard

MizPunky 04-17-05 09:47 PM

Wow turban I am sorry that happend to u but I am all for interracial dating you can't help who u fall in love with.

$wollzillaâ„¢ 04-17-05 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
my girls white and what!

no problems with us...cause they know ill bust they head in...but naww er body say we look good together...no one gotta prollem

but sometimes when you look at it ..it does look good...when i see a black guy wit a white gurl im like hmm...

u live north....wayyyyyyyyy up north...come down south nigga...texas...get some of them "Good ol boys clubs" i hate it...they say shit dat b fuckd as hell n they act like its normal...like its tha right thing 2 do...its not as bad in SA but like in otha cities...shiiiiit

Politi-Kill 04-18-05 04:50 AM

i feel u man...

i was at a club with a white female 'friend' and the guy behind the bar said 'arent u embarrased?'...i was like 'of wat?'...he said 'i'm not talkin to u, did u here me say dog?' ... i was thinkin fuck this and started to leave...he called security said i he seen me with a gun, searched by the bouncer then again by the police and was sent on my merry way...
racism isnt leavin any time soon

strobe 04-18-05 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
It is indeed still an issue...

Or his sister telling me I'm stealing all the good guys away from them and such, that the white girls always be taking the good black guys...

This was in the movie Save the Last Dance. Maybe she had watched it not that long ago?

I'm thinking the "old guy" that Turban ran into is still in the mindset from the times he grew up in. Back in the 60s, everything was still segregated. Statistics shows that today's generation are more open to interracial relationships and my guess it pretty much also depends on where you live. People in the bigger cities probably could care less who dates who. In the future of America, a country sometimes referenced as The Melting Pot, there isn't going to be white, black, brown, or yellow labels.. everyone's going to be the same color.... just like Zion in The Matrix. The white population is already shrinking, and in some places, minorities are now a majority.

Politi-Kill 04-18-05 05:26 AM

thanks for them links strobe...they were a good read

Calm 04-18-05 12:27 PM

I can care less... I love women! black, white, latino, asian, Native american, etc... if you fit my standards for beauty and we click then everythings a go. but my mom doesnt like to see me with white women.(i'm black and latino) she gets mad at the very thought. although i've never brought one home i have dated a couple.

DQ 04-18-05 12:39 PM

I know the movie Save The Last Dance and I even told her she was copying those exact words. But a lot of people are cool with it though: my friends, his friends...most of them don't mind, they're just glad that we're happy together.

Unfortunately, there are still individuals out there who feel it is not natural, it is not right. Bullshit if you ask me because why should I be in a relationship I'm not comfortable with, just because the person is white...

I'm referring to the movie again, actually to the song true colours...in love, there is no colour...

DQ

Re~Verb 04-18-05 03:29 PM

Where I Go Out Theres Blacks Wit Whites Both Ways...

But Never Whites Wit Asians Or Blacks Wit Asians..
I Think This Is Down To The Asian Culture...
But Its Quite A Poor Area And Most "none Whites" Are Immigrants..i.e African, Other European Etc Etc...dunno If This Has Anytin To Do Wit It..

Im Waffling Lol..
But Fuck Rascism,...if U Cute U Cute, Black/ White Or Green

Mr. Blingg 04-18-05 04:47 PM

ya itz sad people think that we r different. people assume if u dont look the same then someone is harrassin the person.

DON 04-18-05 05:08 PM

sometimes i think who the fuck says people who think interacila relationships r wrong r actually the ones that r wrong. were in america where everyone can live do and say what or how they want so if they dont agree with it wats to say theyre wrong...really theyre just as right as us who think its fine

Nelson Mandela 04-18-05 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i never realized that this was still a issue til two days ago . i was out with one of my friends who is a very pretty blonde girl ....but yea we were out at the mall and we were just walking around and all of a sudden this "old guy" well nto old maybe 40 or 45 pulled me away from her and was like why don't you leave her alone..." i was amazed and was like get the fuck off me...she came over and was like your joking right.. get off of him...he looked at the both of us shook his head and walked away .. i didn't understand what had just happened for a minute... and i was about to run after the guy but she stopped me and waslike its not worth it... o yea i wasnt dressed in any offensive thuggish manner and she was in a pink polo and a skirt thing so it wasnt like we were looking trashy in anyway.. it was just the simple fact that there was a brown guy with a white girl that he couldnt take .. so he thought i was harassing her go figure

yo fuck what your girl said i woulda punched him right dead in his grill(for the e-thugs lol) but yeah i think i would have got in a fight tho....i have been in so many damn relationships like dat...some of dem white girls is bangin and real cute personalities what can u say....da sistas a lot of times got dat stuck up attitude like dey better then everybody lol...den get mad at us when we go get a nice white girl....not sayin all of em do it but a lot of them do

YuNG TiLT 04-18-05 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calm
I can care less... I love women! black, white, latino, asian, Native american, etc... if you fit my standards for beauty and we click then everythings a go. but my mom doesnt like to see me with white women.(i'm black and latino) she gets mad at the very thought. although i've never brought one home i have dated a couple.

werd :thumbup: that's all that matters....my moms doesnt want another 1 of her sons marrying a woman that isnt black, my gurl is black and philipino, my mom had the biggest smile....my older bro juss divorced this white gurl, my otha older bro is gettin married this saturday to a mexican gurl, my younger bros baby momma is a white gurl...my mom wants tha cycle to break, i reel dont give a fuck, but i dont find myself marrying a white gurl....i dont kno why though, juss a picture i cant process

^^..^^ 04-18-05 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politi-Kill
i feel u man...

i was at a club with a white female 'friend' and the guy behind the bar said 'arent u embarrased?'...i was like 'of wat?'...he said 'i'm not talkin to u, did u here me say dog?' ... i was thinkin fuck this and started to leave...he called security said i he seen me with a gun, searched by the bouncer then again by the police and was sent on my merry way...
racism isnt leavin any time soon

where the fuck was you at ?wasnt in bk cuz i live in jamica ave in east new york im spanish but look white i been with all races noone ever said shit maybe yall dudes like soft thats all i can think of cuz if a black dude looks tough and hes with a white girl wont no white boy say shit and same with a white boy wont no black dude say shit

Dirty Nigga 04-19-05 09:49 AM

well fuuuuck, all this

i treat a whitegirl like christmas, cause they dont come around too often

i dont see a damn thing worng wit hookin up wit a white shorty, its just skin color.....

an the modren day, racism aint even concerned as an issue in my eyes