RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   Listen up... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186866)

N.Tavarez 04-20-05 01:50 PM

see thats why im mad 9th left...everything was smooth as shit til this...

M&rk 04-20-05 02:31 PM

9th is a cock banger, im glad he's gone, anyone can run it better than his ass we just need someone to step up, and soon.

Logic The Goonie 04-20-05 02:31 PM

Yeah, f'real, stop bitching, shit happens. If I don't catch him today i'll put the battles up either late tonight or tomorrow. Or y'all can take a week off. Whatever you like better.

Logic The Goonie 04-20-05 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
9th is a cock banger, im glad he's gone, anyone can run it better than his ass we just need someone to step up, and soon.

You are the whackest, shit-talking herb in the history of time. I should ban you from the league just cuz you vote against who you don't like no matter how obvious it is but i'm still letting you in here. So STFU or suffer the consequences.

NeFisTo 04-20-05 04:35 PM

Not to pressure you but why do u need him to set up battles?

M&rk 04-20-05 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
You are the whackest, shit-talking herb in the history of time. I should ban you from the league just cuz you vote against who you don't like no matter how obvious it is but i'm still letting you in here. So STFU or suffer the consequences.

u mod online big whoop... like to see how far that gangsta in you goes offline

Logic The Goonie 04-20-05 05:15 PM

Ill Cee: I don't need him to set up battles. I just have a few questions to ask him. Don't worry.
pic: You think I care i'm a "mod". Niggas like you get laid out by niggas like me. And that's in all honesty, fuck that net-thug shit cuz i'm the last nigga to do it, but dont act like you hard just cuz I can't handle your ass with real punches.

Vango 04-20-05 05:57 PM

yo this is gay every time this league gets rolling something happens. we need someone to mod this who is going to keep this shit rolling.

NeFisTo 04-20-05 06:15 PM

Ight i just wanna start battlin.

N.Tavarez 04-20-05 08:14 PM

soc: no.....no week off........put the battles up when you can
pic: 9th degree would own you....soc would own you
chill out

Typical 04-20-05 09:24 PM

i agree no week off
i just started to like this site again

~Luciano~ 04-20-05 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
this league always goes to shit... will this ish ever run smoothly

TeamOne 04-20-05 10:05 PM

i dont mind the week off..... its gonna be thursday by the time anyone sees battles...... so verses will be due next day???? i unno about u, but i got report cards tomorrow, and ill prolly be grounded for atleast a week.....lol

..... and i think 9th did a real good job........just sucks he got sick of the site and accused of cheatin or this would continue to be good...

MaRVJay 04-20-05 10:43 PM

yo just get a new fukkin mod and keep it goin..simple as dat..and soc im 3-1...i didn't lose dat battle with l.i

TeamOne 04-20-05 10:44 PM

im 4-0 biznitch........... Can someone just crown me heavyweight champ before i cry...... (oihhh no, i see personals comin from this)