RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   BkBrawla vs PreZidict (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186985)

PreZidict 04-20-05 05:48 PM

aight son...........................whos one of da mods so i can tell em

MsBoOtYpHaT4U69 04-20-05 06:02 PM

Voted For: PreZidict

Finally came through...big ups 2 PreZidict....Bk... it was ight.. need some work... keep workin doe

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

PreZidict 04-20-05 09:36 PM

damn........................vote up..............................views?? no replies?? smh makes no sense

BkBrawla 04-20-05 09:56 PM

That vote will be dq'd.....................................

PreZidict 04-20-05 09:58 PM

which vote??............w/e............uppppppppin dis shit

BkBrawla 04-21-05 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreZidict
which vote??............w/e............uppppppppin dis shit

mIss Booty phate, shit ain't even explained.

PreZidict 04-21-05 04:24 PM

its whateva but niggas needa hurry up n vote on dis so it can be done wit...uppin

¤ÐÅž¤ 04-23-05 12:38 PM

Kid your punches are more like your hair due getting "fade"(d)*
Even though you got an "earing" don't mean your punches is wicked*
^^nah , this was forced n weak
Kid never be extreme, couldn't spit nice if he waxed his tongue clean
Even if you sucked the devils blood, still you wouldnt be pack with s.t.d's (disease)
^^forced again, horrible structure
This fool couldnt come up with dope "jokes" if he had adam sandler ghost write for him
Kid your gay, i bet you tha q asked you "what you looked like>?" instead of a pic you had it filmed
^^not even a punch
Kid i know what's your favorite fruits are, them big apples you like to suck on *
Your punches are so aimless, matter of fact your more "less" than a dumb blond
^^meh, this was real weak
Your punches are mix with blonde and brunettes, they have mental block (get it)
You wearing a white tee, you not reppin for the hoods, you reppin for the cream from your mens cock
^^wow stretched to shit, n weak as hell
overall, this verse lacked flow, punches, good vocab, structure....and everything else that makes a verse worth readin, sorry bk...elevate...
BK a loser..bitches "throw his facial" like "pitchin cosmetics"
he gets dumber n dumber..if i spit "logic" he still couldnt get it
^^ok, weak opener ...better then his though
each rap is pathetic, so he hides his record cuz he regrets it!
brawla must suck "cock thru ass" cuz dis "crack-head-is-shit!"
^^flow fell off.....decent bar though
count bills? u illiterate, so u "stick 2 checks" like "elmer nikes"*
i seldom type, while BK "stroke pens" til da inks 2 "hard 2 write"
^^koo...similies
dis loser might, think he "pippen on text" but i'm "jordan on mics"
u'd lose ina fight, he got a "sex change"..but still dis "mans-a-dike
^^punch??....weak
i damage kids, u da opposite u hand em rings n ask 4 wack blows
nickname u "micheal jackson"..y? u "nuts" dats y we call u "jack-o"*

^^eh....
overall your a better battler but thats not to say your punches were good, you just had better everything...
stop the damn"""""""""""...its wack unless it a really
complicated bar, i mean...your shit aint tech..
so quit trying to make it look as if it is...

Marvelis 04-23-05 12:44 PM

every is nice what u did man its hot is hell keep it up

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Armada Da 187 04-23-05 02:16 PM

votin for pre

ight pre got this due to a more harder verse, he got hard with his punches his flow was on the mark the strucutre was nice and easy to read... ide like to see some personals and multies in ya verse pre but ya creative punches made up for thm in the long run
good battle fam

Bk ya verse was good nice strucutre n flow but ya punches didnt really seem to hit their target get a lil more harder n throw some hard personals at your oppenents. use some multies in ya verses to fam. elevate on ya punches and ya personals n you will go places fam

good battle fams
be sure to rtf
link below sig

TuNiT 04-23-05 05:54 PM

fukk diz wuz ay nice battl pplz i dnt like da quotation markz in yo verse prez i wunt t2 battle u 2 but u still wrapped diz up wit da creative consistantly droppin punchlinez i like dat jordan on micz line it wuz original an wit dat line alone u wrapped it up diz brawla fella had a good verse not az many hufunny disses an less original den prez so my vote muss go 2 prez

p.s i lyke yo sig culd u hook a movin 1 fo me prez

PreZidict 04-24-05 03:15 PM

2-0..........thanks for votin DaZ and TuNiT...........damn u niggas disqualifyin every fuckin vote i get.......armada explained his shit.......but its w.e. uppin for more votes

Kin*Ethic™ 04-24-05 03:49 PM

brawla must suck "cock thru ass" cuz dis "crack-head-is-shit!"

Vote=Prezidict

Explanation: That line was sick to me .. this verse was way better then the one i read from you earlier .. bkbrawler u focused to much on his sig and ur verse just got boring to me .. while pre's verse had some fresh concepts that i liked .. so good shizzle .. and return the votes both of you

~Lady Fiya~ 04-24-05 04:56 PM

BK Brawla-
your verse was missing rhyming words for the most part and that makes it seem like you just having a conversation with your competitor... but other than that, your punches were not hard hitting at all... the best line you had was about him having a film for the q... that was kinda funny..

PreZidict..
count bills? u illiterate, so u "stick 2 checks" like "elmer nikes"*
i seldom type, while BK "stroke pens" til da inks 2 "hard 2 write"
^^ROFL haaaaaa that's it! that shit was funny as hell..
i like the whole set up that punch alone was enuff..
Elmer's glue.. haaaa
i damage kids, u da opposite u hand em rings n ask 4 wack blows
nickname u "micheal jackson"..y? u "nuts" dats y we call u "jack-o"*
^^i liked the closer as well.. but michael jackson line's are getting played out..

this was pretty one-sided. PreZidict had the nice metaphors, but i like how Brawla attempted to get personal with his verse. But PreZidict took this by amile.. no hate, good luck to both, my vote = PreZidict.