RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   ECKO vs Billy Shakes (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187143)

Shakes 05-06-05 12:43 PM

Uppin' this and shit...................................

-CJ-

Shakes 05-10-05 12:55 AM

Yea, um Can someone fuckin' vote and shit?

-CJ-

CounTREE Jay 05-11-05 09:53 PM

Can someone fuckin' vote? Cot damn you fuckaz.

-CJ-

Shakes 05-16-05 04:08 AM

Someone.............................Fuckin'....... ...........................Vote.

-CJ-

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 08:46 PM

Voted For: ECKO

arright, heres what I liked about both.... since I'm cool w/ both of you, you know this is honest right here....

CJ- You have a dope voice, it gives you alot more than most emcee's, and I liked the ending of your shit, sounded real confident on the mic.

Ecko- You were alot more hyped, from the beat, to how you approached it, you got real loud and shit, I heard a couple nice punches as well.

What I didn't like...

CJ- It seemed to me like you just free'd this shit, and didn't put enough effort into what was being said, for the most part the lyrics were sub-par. your flow was also real hard to hear in the beginning, it got a little better, but the track volume was all around low.

Ecko- It seemed like you wrote alot, but your quality is a little screwy, and your flow is kind of mumbly, so it makes it hard to understand what your saying alot of the time.

I think if Country had better lyrics he woulda taken it, cuz ecko was just a little too hard to understand, so I only got a few nice punches out of it, But Country didn't really come with any Whoa bars, so Ima give it to Ecko no questions asked... Stay up both of you. peesh

Crunchy Kev 05-21-05 08:51 PM

This was feedback posted for Billy Shakes

i think u could have done.............. ...........

CounTREE Jay 05-28-05 01:42 AM

How about niggaz stop sleep on this shit and start votin' on it?

-CJ-

M-Eazy 05-29-05 08:19 PM

Voted For: Billy Shakes

eckointro was ight. not really one. tha flow was on point, but i wasnt feelin it. tha lyrics, and rhymin were ight. tha punches were coo. i liked tha beat. i think it was a great beat choice. overall it was a nice song, nice diss, and some good strong lyrics. you had a strong confident voice. i think you had some excitement in it. thats what made ur song a lil stronger.

shakes

intro was a lil pointless to me, and so was tha outro, but i think ur lyrics were way stronger, and wayy understandable. thats a good point and a bad point in one. because, tha fact that ur lyrics were understandable and clear, it made ur voice sound soft and no excitement in it. you sounded kinda boring. but, i think tha beat went perfectly wit ur voice, which made yo flow stay on point. Overall a nice song, and some good strong lyrics, and some hard disses. Just, tha outro was wack and pointless.

overall - i think shakes took this one, because his lyrics were stronger. this was a real close battle. ecko had a good strong voice, and his flow was ight, and his lyrics were ight also, but shakes clapped back wit strong lyrics, dope beat choice and some hard hitting disses. so, because it RAPS. shakes gets my vote. no hate...

RTF- link in sig. You have 1 day to RTF or I will remove this vote.

~1~

CounTREE Jay 06-23-05 01:31 AM

Shit, how the fuck this shit been open for two months, was runner-up for audio battle of the month, and still ain't closed?

-CJ-

Enygma 07-17-05 02:11 PM

This was feedback posted for ECKO

Uppin for you bitches.....................:thumbup:™

Mad Dog 07-19-05 04:06 AM

This was feedback posted for ECKO

Checking polls...but to inform you...if a battles been open for more than 3 weeks...you can PM strobe to close it and he gives the win to the person wit most votes...if votes are tied...it's a draw...but DAYUM @ this still being open.

Sik Wit It 08-08-05 01:01 PM

Voted For: Billy Shakes

Shakes.......wasn’t really feelin ya beat that u was flowin on here... felt like it wasn’t an actual rappin beat though.. & ur verse was short.. mostly wasted ur time just talking at the end of the shit here, but ur punches & flow were pretty good..

ECKO........nice beat here... u stayed on point w/ the flow n’ shit.. kinda seemed like u was rushin on ur lines here, but that’s me though.. punches were there.. but they didn’t seem to land here.. so overall.. u could’ve came harder than this though

Shakes 12-03-05 01:10 PM

The closing of this battle after like 5 months would be nice at sometime. Fuck RV.

-CJ-

Mad Dog 12-05-05 09:47 AM

omg...PM strobe get this closed it's been a lil longer than 3 weeks now

Willa 12-11-05 09:18 PM

This was feedback posted for Billy Shakes

cool battle polllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss