RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   C.a.l.i-cold Outside Feat Triple N!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187935)

Ghost_Emperor 04-27-05 01:17 PM

Really feeling this track... I can understand why some people don't like your flow but to me it sounds unique, kind of got that poetic edge. Hook is good too, a bit repetitive but the concept is nice. Always on beat and good mic presence both of you. I think there's a few too many blank spots where just the melody plays, perhaps you could add some extra samples or sound effects. Overall this is hot though, one of the best tracks I've heard from Cali and certainly the most emotional.... Oh yeah and the beat is obviously the shit since I made it lol. Keep this up!

^^..^^ 04-27-05 06:41 PM

^^^^^^^^beat is dope of course;)uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

BigTony.Self 04-27-05 07:07 PM

i definately liked this aside from all the bullshit talkin ill give it up to anyone who comes of f decent and this was a solid track n makes it with the hook but the content was cool keep it up on this level and 86 the shit talkin holla back some feed

Speats 04-27-05 09:52 PM

oh anodomino beats,something like that
i was gonna use it
anyway dope ass beat
nice verse,i just dont like the way u finished your lines like : The idea of bein a thuggg
anyway lol
Chorus is dope as fuck,Nice triple's verse,hes always dope
pretty good track seriously,
9/10

Dabatos 04-27-05 11:32 PM

intro's nice..
beats pretty nice

Cali.. your vese contains good multi's, and very good vocabulary.. the quality is pretty good.. and could feel the emotion..

chorus: LoL.. its funny how trip always does all the chorus's in all his collabs..

Triple: umm does he rap or only does the chorus??

well its pretty good..

7/10

Phenom-in-all 04-27-05 11:43 PM

tracks not too bad. I think kids are ratin it a little high, wasn't that spectacular. I just don't get why you're sayin the cops are racist - when you are the whitest kid I ever seen? Flow needed to be mixed up a bit, but was at a good emotional level to match the track. 1

L. Veracity 04-27-05 11:56 PM

this was not a track, but a spoken word, you flow is horrible kyd...Triple N made this bareable...the beat's nyce though, I liked the Latin guitars in it...too bad you can't flow 4 shit C.AL.I.!! nah I'm kiddin'..not really, I can't stand your flow, it's pretty non-existant =/...

Tremendous 04-28-05 11:08 AM

hahahaha..I fell the same way the nigga in ya sig feel....If you rlisten to other peoples tracks C.A.L.I. you would notice she isnt from the south.....Also you were off beat..in some songs Tupac had a poetic flow but he was on beat

Tmka"D" 04-28-05 12:44 PM

aight i'm feeling the beat...coo joint right here.....honestly i must say that your flow needs a lot of work...sounds off...and thats honesty take it or leave it...lyrics were felt...the chorus i was also feeling...overall i think trip was the best part of the song...and i agree phenom i think this is being rated a lil to high *cough cough* dickriders...stay up 1

Tremendous 04-28-05 01:45 PM

I highly dought he has any dickriders, but Triple N killed it

^^..^^ 04-28-05 05:03 PM

^i agree;)now moving along funny how only people i have beef with have said anything negative and yes lv texas is the south nuff said:nono:

Tremendous 04-28-05 06:59 PM

I hate you, and clowned you in above post, I only gave props to Triple N, andyour stupid ass fuck

LV is from New York

Debit 04-29-05 03:48 AM

looks like i'm not the only one who realized cali has no talent...this thread was a d/r convention for a minute and then people started coming to their senses...am i the only one that realizes cali has a bitch voice too...mines not the greatest but it's better then his but u can't really do shit about a voice but for being 24 u sound hella young...now watch this everyone...cali got clowned by lame and suprisingly hasn't responded back yet and this was at 5:59 in the afternoon yesterday...now watch...the minute i post this he'll respond to me...i'll be really suprised if he says shit about lame...

iamthatdude87 04-29-05 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
tracks not too bad. I think kids are ratin it a little high, wasn't that spectacular.

i totaly aggree.....the song was ok but your flow needs sum work.....emotion was there so was delivery......hook was aight but kinda repetitive.....iono man
you flow ehhhhh....u need to fix sumthing but nice lil joint stay up :thumbup:

the omen 04-29-05 09:59 AM

aight, what i dont get is this.... now alot of peeps r sayin that this song is over rated and is getting alot of "veiws" and "feedback" but theyre the ones that make it that way. if you got a problem with it .. dont support it and repeat the same thing that the 12 persons above you said... let the kid be, he's jus makin music, if yall are hatin on it then thats fine but dont get jealous... peeps r straight gettin angry that this threads got more posts n views than theres.................