RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DEBIT DISS!!! MUST PEEP "BEST PUNCHES EVER!" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189445)

Debit 05-08-05 01:38 PM

do u feel better about ya self

the omen 05-08-05 03:31 PM

No I Just Feel Worse For You.....drop Ya Fuggin Diss Son. Get Ur Wack Shit Outta Here. I Knew U Would Duck Me... U Even Said On This Site U Would Drop Today.. Yet I See No Diss.... Yup Just As I Thought Ur A Choadlicker.

Speats 05-08-05 04:09 PM

lmaooo this is fucking dope man,always knew you were the best of rv in audio,dope everything man,love your flow,love your flow,love your punch's,seriously 10/10

the omen 05-08-05 05:22 PM

ha ha ^ no doubt son word up. thanks for tha support..

Wickedclown 05-08-05 05:25 PM

speats i have lost all respect for you after that shit... how is omen "the best of RV audio"??? you retarded canadian reject... lmao wow.... 10/10???? are u on crack or are u just stupid?.... omen sucks dick in ally ways for a living.... he cant ride a beat infact the only thing he rides is big throbing donkey dicks daily for free... goddamn speats... your a bigger moron then i ever thought

Wickedclown 05-08-05 05:44 PM

i havent listend to the shit till now.... listening......... ..... your WAY TO LOUD for the beat FIRST OFF.... ............... your trying to hard.... your forcing ya shit.... and THIS IS A DEBIT DISS... STOP TALKIN ABOUT 20 GRAND... goddamn... wow.... and you talk about penis way to much in this.... who the hell raps about marrilyn manson??? are you gay?..... Egats??? wtf.... OMG U SAID STICK A FORK IN HIM AGAIN!!!!! and you said 20 grand AGAIN at the end... wow seems like you got someone on the brain...

the omen 05-08-05 06:37 PM

^^ u a fool kid... first off. dont target my flow before you listen to a track. 2nd dont b mad at speats for havin good taste :). third yes im targeting debit and 20 grand cuz they both suck each others cocks same with u...the marylin manson line is "he eats jizz so his breath "smells like children" like marylin manson. cuz thats one of his albums dipshit... the stick a fork in him line... dunno what ur talkin about. that wasnt even in tha rap b4 so i dunno where ur gettin this "again" shit... damn ur stupid...once again debit n 20 are both fags so i shit on both of them. this isnt a battle i dont have to target one person asslicker...lol the e gats is funny cuz its ur boy debit who was talkin about them in tha first place i used that cuz he said he was gonna get his e gats on me.. lol internet gats i guess.. hahaha god ur troop is gay.... eat a dick... u didnt answer my question do u think ur better than me ????

Quote:
...*bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt. ...flattens dv's ass out with the e-gat...reloads the clip*
<<<debit

[.:D:.] 05-08-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
. he cant ride a beat infact the only thing he rides is big throbing donkey dicks daily for free...

yo..u always sayin somethin about dicks...im startin to think u r gay..and lets not talk about not bein able to ride a beat..ROFL...in that diss against Infector Mindz....shit..u fucked that track up..alot of mafuckas fucked it up...but ya flow was horrible..alot of people said that too..not just me...criticize yaself before u criticize others...

the omen 05-08-05 08:35 PM

jea jea gg gg gg ^^^ jea jea hold it down homie jea jea gg... hollatcha boi... jea jea my posse is ill. we are original in all ways and never bite lyrics... jea jea gg holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ my impression of 20g's.....gg

20 GraND 05-08-05 08:59 PM

i like how im always on ur mind omen....
gg

Key... 05-08-05 09:43 PM

Just battle u fuckaz stop the whining

Gattas 05-09-05 01:30 AM

This was FIRE...Real talk

the omen 05-09-05 10:01 AM

^^word up.. i love how im getting good feed from all of the goof troops homies. honestly i expected sum of these ppl to come in sayin hiow i suck n shyt... respect! gg

Wickedclown 05-09-05 10:11 PM

i would LOVE to see u battle 20 and debit and get OWNED.... GG to that shit

Wickedclown 05-09-05 10:14 PM

My Impression of omen......

"mmmmmmm push it.... mmmmmm oh yeah!!! OH FUCK!!! dont bust yet!! OMG DONT BUST YET DIABOLIC OMG!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! NUT IN MY MOUTH!!!!.... omg i wish 20 grand, debit and wicked could see this... omg .... my name is omen and i am obsesed with 20 grand... i want him to sitck a fork in me cause im done... "