RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A.h.d.o.d.d.a.f.f.w.a.h.o.u.d.f.a.t.a.o. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189573)

D523 05-08-05 12:18 PM

uppin this shit cmon man its funny shit here

p4ntzistheish 05-08-05 09:36 PM

uppin this shit...I'm pissed...I lost a CLOSE ass battle to LyricalMa$tamind....5-4...dammit lol....oh well i was down 3-1 so I'm cool....for now lol

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 03:17 PM

uppin this OM....

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 05:32 PM

PLEASE READ THIS SHIT! either this or Daubs OM...either one is good...

Germ 05-10-05 03:44 PM

word.....im dope

Cri$$tyle 05-11-05 08:35 AM

*wonders what the name of the thread stands for*

oh....fuck guessing i think it's just a made up name and is too long that it doesnt even stand for anything

Itz CRI$$TYLE BABY!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

p4ntzistheish 05-11-05 02:53 PM

dumbass read thie hook..bet you feel dumb lol...uppin this for intelligent feed

Black Queen 05-11-05 04:15 PM

ok dis was an ok piece it was very good at the end it got borin no offense i loved hell fire line he really impoved since the first time he got here nice elevation line ya verse was decent could of impoved vocab doe keese i like ya verse also very very creative and it made me laugh a little the last two verse i really didnt like could elevate a lil and d523 lol funny verse even doe i didnt like it good open mic to all of yall

Cri$$tyle 05-12-05 08:34 AM

*Reads the hook*

Oh wow..."my bad"....he named the drop after every word in his hook

really 'intelligent' lmfao....what happened to naming a drop after a TOPIC...rather than a hook, your putting the whole fucking alphabet as your title, congratulations you know your ABC'S! but my unborn child can still do better.

nevermind....some people elevate when they're 50, well your 10 so i guess you still have time to.

your on the level below the level way below my level....the only way you can reach 2 tha top is when your reaching for your wig.

nevermind but..

ITZ CRI$$TYLE BABY
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :laugh:

Cri$$tyle 05-12-05 08:39 AM

So i guess i'm the reason you changed your name back to L F S

Well give pumpkin head a shout out for me....wadd up! lol

l i n e . 05-12-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cri$$tyle
So i guess i'm the reason you changed your name back to L F S

Well give pumpkin head a shout out for me....wadd up! lol

aren't you gonna go out by saying "ITZ CRI$$TYLE BABY :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :laugh: " :huh:

p4ntzistheish 05-12-05 06:01 PM

no i changed back becayse halloween is evil...I dont carfe about you really...yur duckin myt battle lol...and l i n e ...i think he realized it was dumb....

Hells Fire 05-13-05 08:59 PM

shit was dope reading it we gotta keep droppin oms 0.G. oms=dopeness...haha yo im out

Big City 05-15-05 12:59 AM

this was a crazy om, i dont really understand how u would come up wit this topic but its all good, nah mean. ok flows, lfs's could have been a lil better. hells fire verse was decent, kesse had a nice drop, vocab was good and structure was ok. so overall i give it an 8/10 shit was mad long too lol...
uppin this shit for the fam...1..

Scarface 05-15-05 12:41 PM

that was just beautiful