RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   SevenThird vs C.A.L.I (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190905)

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 05:13 PM

damn... lol @ you tryin to sway in your verse drop... shoulda made it 3-0 K.O ... homo.

50Cal. 05-21-05 05:33 PM

voke is not active audio his shits comine off he aint drop a audio in fucking months

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 05:37 PM

.lollmaololrofl, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

50Cal. 05-21-05 05:59 PM

Me And Voke And Enygma Have Had Beef For Weeks Enygma Even Has A Sig Dissing Me In His Alais Gunit Your Not Getting Honest Votes Your Getting D,r And Hate Voters Aganist Me Herb Only Honest Vote Was Ecko

Hattrick 05-21-05 07:38 PM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

no vote... crew( just seein polls )--------------------

...Voke... 05-21-05 07:45 PM

um yea ok w/e i thought i told you like a month ago i was done beefin with you
and i've never d/r anyone and trust me if i hate vote i wouldnt type that much....

and yea i'm active audio.....i just dont drop tracks on Rv sometimes
and i've been working on the blueprint website also i'm not active audio
thats why i'm running Got Skillz Tourney Right?

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 08:26 PM

lol, make whatever excuses you want c.a.l.i -- I just gotta wonder when you gonna get it that you fuckin suck?

Enygma 05-21-05 08:35 PM

I think it's funny how me and Ecko have almost the same exact thing to say....even Voke said pretty much the same thing as us, but the only one that was honest was Ecko's.........LMAO. You Lost C.A.L.I!!!!!!! Just take the "L" like a man :thumbup:™

And saying that I have beef with you because of what I have in a sig on a totally different account is pretty homosexual. All it says is that you ducked me.....which you did :thumbup:™

Kirk 05-22-05 12:03 AM

Voted For: SevenThird

Well.... Barndoor... Since I don't talk to either of you this can't be a d/r. But anyway. I think Sev. took this. First of all.... Cali man... Whats the deal with gun talk? I would have enjoy your verse making me laugh than you talking about you being gangsta. Didn't make me laugh once, and I won't hold your style against you although i dislike it. good quality compared to Sev's because a few lines it was hard to udnerstand but only like 2 lines... What was with that phone thing at the end? You should have used that time to diss him LYRICALLY... That basically handed him the win. Anyway... A few good punches but nothing groundbreaking... Well.. Sev... Hahahahahahaha.... That verse... Was just....... How can I say this.... Mother fucking HILLARIOUS! That cartman shit was so funny... Caplocks line was funny.... You were off at some points... but came back with a funny line... Was close but i'll give it to Sev.... RTF on soemthing i have open, lol

Removed by SevenThird's request

Know-Gimix 05-22-05 12:27 AM

appreciate the honesty, but I've asked to have the vote removed, since you don't have a soundclick, thanks tho.

Kirk 05-22-05 01:31 AM

well actually i do have a soundclick... its just beats though

kelsick39 05-22-05 01:47 AM

This was feedback posted for SevenThird

this guy is good............................................

Adam 05-22-05 12:44 PM

This was feedback posted for SevenThird

Polls.............................................

YuNG TiLT 05-22-05 01:02 PM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

Nice shit....both of you, juss checkin polls
love tht kool aid line, comedy

50Cal. 05-22-05 02:20 PM

Well Noone Not A Seven D.r Can Vote Thats How He Got It Set Up Homo Shit...........