RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Debit Diss... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191068)

Zechariah 05-17-05 07:30 PM

Lol! Nice Shit Man Dope Flow Yo This Shit Was Fire, Man Keep Doing You Thing Killed Em' Cuhh I Want To Hear The Clap Back Though

Debit 05-17-05 10:17 PM

i love how everyone always said "u killed em" when i ain't even respond back...no matter what beef it is niggaz always say that but anyways fat man stop trying to change shit around u must have been thiking about me to do this

Wickedclown 05-17-05 10:44 PM

hey fat albert i love how this is the "debit diss" and u talk about me... u must think about me all the time and touch your little wang huh? and for future refferance circus/juggler lines against me are PLAYED OUT like ya mommas cunt... eat some more cake chubs

Triple_N 05-18-05 12:05 AM

ah'ight son....I loved ya beat choice in this..taking it back....ya flow was good...but your cadence sucked son....you would cut the last word of alot of ya lines short to take a breathe...and if I wasn't reading ya lyrics as I listened I wouldn't have caught everything u said...u stumbled on a few of ya words also....however aside from that u was good, had good emotion, good delivery, good flow...quality was fair..it was clear enough....really it was jus a ya breathe control an pronounciation that wa suspest...fix dat an dats would be all round solid...overall 7/10...good diss had some funny lines

the omen 05-18-05 10:26 AM

i thought the wicked clown line was one of tha funniest lines in it... guess its doing some justice rite?

Ebircs 05-18-05 10:46 AM

i always loved this beat man...idk about this beef cuz i dont spend lota time here but
this shit was pritty nice,ya flow is 7/10,only thing i noticed i would improve a bit,+ u gota strugle a bit to understand it but if u pay attention,u can....lyrics was nice,specialy for the warning shot..not to deep but not to shalow

1nE ..i might drop one today so try to hi8t me later or tomorow on my shit

Luse Cannon 05-18-05 11:06 AM

yea lol why that nigga wicked talkin bout you thinkin bout him all the time when he only got one line. yall niggaz played out disses against debit so now i aint doin one. plus i dont really give a fuck bout that nigga. and im doin it as a reqest for 20 Grand.

but anyway. nice shit man. loved the fuckin beat. and that fanny pack line was funny as hell. flow was on point on this shit. i'd give it an 8

btw: my internet wont come on so i aint got no way of gettin u my verse for that track.

Know-Gimix 05-18-05 03:40 PM

iight, returnin feed, and plus fucka debit :)
lol @ the wachovia bar... yeah, lyrically and delivery wise this was solid, it aint hard to eat a homo, but you definately did and then some... short and sweet, some funny lines in this shit- mostly a waste of your time to even fuck w/ a kid on his level, but I understand you gotta let children know sometimes... intro was a little weird though, i dunno bout that, but verse was solid... good drop man, appreciate the feeds, keep droppin bombs...1

[.:D:.] 05-18-05 03:51 PM

yea i kno..i fucked up on this shit..but i wasnt really lokin to have a star quality track..and Wicked..i dont follow u around so i dont kno what lines on u r played..and u only had one bar..so dont feel special...Wicked im startin to think u gay u always talkin bout dicks and shit man..lol...

Debit 05-18-05 05:39 PM

seventhird...u rhymed hiney with find it...need i say more

Know-Gimix 05-18-05 05:48 PM

How bout, you come in this thread w/ some clever shit to say again, be it to me, diabolic, or anyone else, and I have strobe ban your sorry freeposting ass from the song forum? Sound good? o.k then.

Debit 05-18-05 06:06 PM

seven u rhymed hiney with find it...need i say more...sound good...tell ya bitch she needs to take some vocal classes or something...that sound good

Debit 05-18-05 06:08 PM

omg god he's gonna get me banned cause i owned him...narc type nigga...hiney and find it don't rhyme...that sound good?o.k. then

Know-Gimix 05-18-05 06:14 PM

no doubt, banned it is...