RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   LMFAO @ Marvjay losing 2-0 to someone who no-showed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195091)

Sean Gunner 06-14-05 05:48 PM

You've got enough names Jack, you can come back...

Castro... 06-14-05 05:50 PM

lol since it was a pinkslip battle that means the looser walks bye marv we'll miss you lol

Magic5 06-14-05 06:39 PM

..no we won't.

N.Tavarez 06-14-05 06:44 PM

hhahahahahahahaha

thats the funniest shit i ever seen on RV
Marvs cool and all
but i never seen someone lose to a No show Bar

ya some funny ass dudes, i like the way the votes were all explained and shit
how does some shit like that happen?

Sinikal..45 06-14-05 06:50 PM

haha
that nigga gonna flip when he see this shit

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:22 AM

i lost???..... look at my record lmaoooo hey but look every nigga dat thought he was funny got da new aids especially mimesis da 1st rapper from arizona & brooklyn

Magic5 06-15-05 02:25 AM

He may have people joking to be his aids.. but you have aids in real life.

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
i lost???..... look at my record lmaoooo hey but look every nigga dat thought he was funny got da new aids especially mimesis da 1st rapper from arizona & brooklyn

i think that battle just goes to show
your respect/skill level on rv.... marv your over rated
self glorifying yourself in a verse isnt battlin kiddo..

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:30 AM

nah i aint fuck ya moms fam...ya family was born with da shit....u lil white fagget

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:32 AM

quit with the bullshit marv....
lol, you came hella wack n popoff with gay disses...

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
i think that battle just goes to show
your respect/skill level on rv.... marv your over rated
self glorifying yourself in a verse isnt battlin kiddo..

how am i over rated???...no1 goes around sayin yo marv is nice marv is dis & dat....datz just da way u feel...i neva seen a hot bar from like seriously but i can talk about anything i want 2 in a battle i really do dis shit offline u only battle with a screen in front of u...

Magic5 06-15-05 02:36 AM

Quote:
nah i aint fuck ya moms fam...ya family was born with da shit....u lil white fagget

Uhh.. How can my whole family be born with that? My family wasn't born at the same time..

Magic5 06-15-05 02:38 AM

Quote:
how am i over rated???...no1 goes around sayin yo marv is nice marv is dis & dat....datz just da way u feel...i neva seen a hot bar from like seriously but i can talk about anything i want 2 in a battle i really do dis shit offline u only battle with a screen in front of u...

Yeah, actually they do. People say you're like, the best text head right now. You fucking suck. You use a style that went played in like, 2003. All you do is force the fuck out of your wordplay, so people here call it "complex." It's fucking wack. You don't word any of your concepts right. You self glorify or talk about the dude being gay in every fucking battle. You just fucking suck.

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
quit with the bullshit marv....
lol, you came hella wack n popoff with gay disses...

ofcourse i had 2 use gay disses cuzz ur gay....where do u live at fam would like 2 battle offline 4 some money or somthin??? let me know..u wanna battle on da phon,text...whut???

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:42 AM

Quote:

nah, your messed... your om's get heated
i GAVE YOU THAT WIN...n you never seen a hot bar from me?
then you aint been readin my battles... you say you run rv..?
yet no1 pays attention to your drops ... get a mic u poor basturd
n please if you keep doing text....learn WORDPLAY....