RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Quarter Final Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196062)

the omen 06-21-05 11:43 AM

^lol.. i thought that was ur boy?? i dunno blunt has a different style he bring than every1 else some ppl feel it some people dont, it's like a double edged sword cuz peoploe either gonna feel your concepts or hate on em... lol i like his newer shit tho kid has been elevating faster than 9.9/10th of the ppl i see... i think he ferreel wants a peace of tha pie ... we'll see tho...

TitoBronsky 06-21-05 12:07 PM

Quarter Finals: Socrates Vs Tony.Self
Quarter Finals: Mikez Vs Lawd Have Mercy
Quarter Finals: Omen Vs E.C.
Quarter Finals: Phoenix Vs TitoBronsky
Quarter Finals: DeadlyVision Vs Limited Edition
Quarter Finals: SevenThird Vs Blunt MC

:gfy:

Key... 06-21-05 12:12 PM

QUOTE=the omen]^lol.. i thought that was ur boy?? i dunno blunt has a different style he bring than every1 else some ppl feel it some people dont, it's like a double edged sword cuz peoploe either gonna feel your concepts or hate on em... lol i like his newer shit tho kid has been elevating faster than 9.9/10th of the ppl i see... i think he ferreel wants a peace of tha pie ... we'll see tho...[/QUOTE]

His unique style makes it differnce, and he a savage when he want to. And i ment he is able to come hard.....excuse my ghettoness when i type..lol

Know-Gimix 06-21-05 12:35 PM

Quarter Finals: Socrates Vs Tony.Self
Quarter Finals: Mikez Vs Lawd Have Mercy
Quarter Finals: Omen Vs E.C. - only one sided battle this round.
Quarter Finals: Phoenix Vs TitoBronsky
Quarter Finals: DeadlyVision Vs Limited Edition
Quarter Finals: SevenThird Vs Blunt MC

The rest I think are toss ups depending on what they both bring, Im lookin forward to tito vs. calamity, that shit should be fire. Goodluck bitches.

CARMA SUTRA 06-21-05 03:27 PM

O.K..

Quarter Finals: Socrates Vs Tony.Self -SOCRATES...
Quarter Finals: Mikez Vs Lawd Have Mercy HMM-i know them both but lord wins this if he comes his best..mikez has nice lines but lawd has punch's,flow,an emotion..
Quarter Finals: Omen Vs E.C. - only one sided battle this round.
Quarter Finals: Phoenix Vs TitoBronsky ..phoenix cause he's in my crew..lol
Quarter Finals: DeadlyVision Vs Limited Edition ..hmm DV been slacking..limited can win if dv does'nt up his shit...
Quarter Finals: SevenThird Vs Blunt MC ..heard blunt before..heard 7 1/3..i go with blunt off of creativity..

Mikez 06-21-05 04:44 PM

chea.....i think that me and lawd.....and seven and blunt are gonna be the best battles....the others will be blowouts....but those 2....could go vote for vote for vote

CARMA SUTRA 06-21-05 05:30 PM

YUP!!^^...thats the truth..good louck to all my boi's..dv,lawd,mikez..

the omen 06-21-05 06:11 PM

^or pheonix vs ... nah i think pheonix got that one.....

LAWD HAVE MERCY 06-21-05 09:50 PM

my predicition....

this will be a good round..gl to everyone..lol...

mikez..the wraith of the lawd is upon thee..lol...you my nigga'..

Ca'lam 06-21-05 10:02 PM

hehe yea im lookin forward to this round.. almost every matchup is a actual battle.. and i dont really see ne no shows.. i see like 2 people who i think MIGHT no show, but other than that.. its all good.. if they do ima be pissed.. very pissed..

Mikez 06-21-05 11:28 PM

and these 2 people.........????

BlUnT-MC 06-22-05 11:17 AM

fa realz... this is gon' be a craZ round seen... i ain't even gon' beef bout my battle, it a challenge to say the least.. ama be postin right on the deadlne tho still, i jus got out the hospital from heart surgery, so am not able to go ne-where till friday... hopefully... pz

Know-Gimix 06-22-05 11:26 AM

damn, heart surgery- what they got you on?

E.C 06-22-05 11:27 AM

damn... thats bad man... hope u ok..

the omen 06-22-05 11:30 AM

i think seven just got a free personal lol...