RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   SenseR - If U Wanna Live Gimmie "20 Grand" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196954)

Ca'lam 06-28-05 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
Listening........ like the beat..... ..... flows ok..... .. .. . .. Dipset lines played..... ...... to many gun consepts.... your not a gangsta so dont say u are..... ...... 20 didnt bite u because why would he bite garbage.... u used a line in this that u used in your colabo with 20 ... tryin to be subtle?.... gsus more guns.... wow there are way to many gun consepts in this shit... Desert E? wtf.... ya outro is wack.......

2/10

EZ bitch

ROFL... lmao WOW.. now i know ur on 20 dick like a used condom ... im sry i cant sit here and let it go by lmao.. but for facts.. 20 has almost just as much gangsta concepts as senser lmao.. lol.. just pointing that out... cause iv always said it.. but this sites fake so 99 percent of the niggas on here are fake/phony ne way so its not a big deal.. lmao.. senser fuck the haters.. hes just a 20 dickryde

.Ike. 06-28-05 07:07 PM

lol..this was pretty funny....some good lines....delivery was good as usual....beat was ok....what can i say...i like 20...but dude got owned...this is a good diss track...nothin i'll download cause it seems just a lil bit too mainstream to me...with the gun concepts n everything...but i was still feelin it...props

^^..^^ 06-28-05 09:44 PM

Quote:
..... ...... to many gun consepts.... your not a gangsta so dont say u are..............

one sense would whoop yo ass your a fat white kid who wears tight clothes and lives in the country.you probally drink bud weisers on your days off from farm work damn herb.sense is more gansta then youd ever be .if you think not you can always ride your tractor to nyc and fight about it hill billy bitch. :thefinger

the omen 06-29-05 08:50 AM

sorry i gotta post again but i just thought this was funny,, i grabbed this quote from feed that wickedclown left of 20 n di's track about a week ago...

Quote:
i can name 3 people on rv right now that if they keep at it will get deals and 20 Gs is one of em... other 2 being Triple N and Senser. any way thats my feed hate it or love it... PC

^just to prove that you're in love with 20 grand, cuz now that he's dissed ur gonna hate on him? aight word i just proved you bitchmade...

S e n s e R 06-29-05 07:21 PM

hahaha this wicked clown dude is a clown big time...and whats more funnier is how i got this 20 glands bitch not even postin in here no more...this niggas probably tryna write a diss back thats takin him yearssssssssss....when all i did was tell omen about some time ago and when i found a beat i laced that shit up in 35 minutes tops wack ass niggas please just stay logged out..cuz when your logged in and you keep on not sayin nothin shits makin you look more bitch na'mean kid 1ne yaself...

Sylvester 06-29-05 07:47 PM

^word SenseR you school this nigga yo. Too G'd up. gangsta shit. :shoot:

...Voke... 06-30-05 01:29 PM

actually he's been outta town for awhile........but this was a nice diss....

Krairo 07-01-05 12:23 AM

haha I was feelin that the beat was hot too who made that beat?

S e n s e R 07-01-05 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
actually he's been outta town for awhile........but this was a nice diss....

son i dont defend 20 cuz i've clearly seen him logged on and browsin through the songs thread and he hasnt responded thats what im sayin he hasnt responded...and i can care less if hes outta town cuz apperently he has internet access if i've seen him logged in..but buddy to scared to talk 1ne..

Sylvester 07-01-05 10:15 PM

^who wouldn't be? you to G'd up nigga. :shoot:

Ltizzle 07-02-05 02:06 AM

shit senser
you killed this shit...
i loved this track, everything worked PERFECTLY together....and the beat worked amazingly well...

the lyrics were fire
third world country....lmao
"white boy tryna rhhyme like a nigga"
^^im white but i still lmao @ that...

your flow was hot, but i didnt think it was anything amazing...
and outro was kinda unnecessary...
but nonetheless track was hot man
nice job

Implicit 07-02-05 03:52 PM

it sucks to be 20 grand right now.......

20 GraND 07-09-05 07:17 PM

Immm baccckkk yes i was out of town for like 2 weeks
anywayz nice track sensor
good flow u know

i dont get caught up in net shit but i aint gonna hate u know

uno

~Lady Fiya~ 07-12-05 04:05 PM

Quote:
Listening........ like the beat..... ..... flows ok..... .. .. . .. Dipset lines played..... ...... to many gun consepts.... your not a gangsta so dont say u are..... ...... 20 didnt bite u because why would he bite garbage.... u used a line in this that u used in your colabo with 20 ... tryin to be subtle?.... gsus more guns.... wow there are way to many gun consepts in this shit... Desert E? wtf.... ya outro is wack.......

2/10

EZ bitch

^^this bitch LOL hahaha always dickriding, Wicked lmfao you said that S e n s e r was one of the top 3 on the site before lol... how you gonna tell someone they not gangsta like you know him personally and 20 Grand spits gansta shit so wtf? you dumb as hell...

Anyways... track was hot, i love the beat.. i'm coo wit 20 and what not, but you went at him hard on this, flow was followed up nicely on the beat.. ya lyrics were on point, personals to punches.. all was consistent. I was feelin it. :thumbup:

"you like 14 days... 2 Week for me" <<nice shit...

Tha Q. 07-12-05 05:33 PM

^^I been sayin that shit since FOE EVA ago

cot damn it sucks to be right