RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   .Murdz. vs Dizzee Rascal (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197190)

GKillaz05 06-30-05 03:29 AM

Voted For: .Murdz.

.Murdz. - Pretty good spit, your flow was on target, and you had good wordplay and followed up with hard punches.

Best Line - So Get Out The Way Cuz A Hot Boy You'll Never Reach
Fact Is Its Only Wit Ya Boys That Ya Perform Fell-on-Knees

Worst Line - Never Dropped Any Heavy Shots Like Newbie Drinkers
Nerd Thinks He Thug Cuz His Suspenders Got Uzi Stickers

Dizzee Rascal - iight spit, the flow was pretty solid, and you had a few good punches.

Best Line - So it seems a dis-grace like dodgy heart control u 'cant set the pace'
U aint got no 'buzz' where im number 1, with u 'light years' from 2nd place

Worst Line - So how ur slurs-put? doing-this-make-it-good? wait a minute halt
Bitch my knifes leave this sir-cut/circuit, cus its got too many volts/faults

OVERALL - This battle was really close, but I gave it to murdz cuz I liked his wordplay better. He had strong punches and a good flow. The other dude's punches were not that creative and he didnt really use any wordplay.

Vote - Murdz

Return The Fav(or vote be DQ'd)
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=195863

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Dizzee Rascal 06-30-05 06:57 AM

Hmmm at sayin he has more wordplay than me ok........
swoooooooosh

BiZzO 06-30-05 07:04 AM

word, vote up nuggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BiZzO 07-01-05 02:00 AM

uppin BuMp BuMp, BuMp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiZzO 07-01-05 06:25 AM

BuMp BuMp, BuMp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiSk 07-01-05 11:42 AM

Voted For: .Murdz.

checkin polls.........................................

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Dizzee Rascal 07-01-05 12:03 PM

^^ omg y u attempt at swaying by cheking it in the vote box u fucking herb

BiZzO 07-01-05 07:39 PM

bitch, dont fuckin rag on ma team mate, just cause u was braggin how u gunna K.O me! fuckin dumass, you aint shit!

BiZzO 07-02-05 06:55 AM

what the fuck pussy, GKillaz05's vote was explained, u such a fuckin bitch!

Dizzee Rascal 07-02-05 12:07 PM

HAhaha
was it fuck explained

woteva man
Uppping not my fault ur Dr's gttin clocked

Germ 07-02-05 05:00 PM

Voted For: Dizzee Rascal

this was pretty close, i'd say....both had some shit ass lines, both had some pretty cool lines....and im cool with you both, so this is how i see it

murdz, you came with some nice stuff, but you didn't keep it consistent....like some lines were totally fillers, and really hurt the effectivness of your verse....had some real nice concepts, some you made real good, others just went to shit.....i feel if you tuned your wording a lil bit, changed some punches...youi coulda taken this, and that mom joke, just a waste of a bar, cause it was all on his mom, stupid man........close though, heres what i liked...

Park My Fists Across Ya Heart & Start To Expose Your Lungs
Then Have Ya Beat Wit Tennis Rackets Just To Show You 'Love

and opener was nice too, but set-up was blah...keep up man, not bad

dizzee, not bad man...i felt you kept it more consistent overall, staye on topic, didn't have as much fillers as murdz....and you were definately more creative....i enjoyed your verse more....although it didn't rhyme that well in text, the aussie line cracked me up, haha.....the murderer line was pretty coo too.....but overall, like i said, kept it more consistent, were more creative, had harder punches, and i enjoyed it more

however, it was still kinda close, good battle, keep up to both

v/dizzee

BiZzO 07-03-05 07:50 AM

get fucked idiot! this is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiZzO 07-03-05 07:35 PM

uppin.... lets get some votesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Dizzee Rascal 07-04-05 06:10 AM

Upping this dont complain since that was the 1st explained vote up in here and u know it was aswell

MyNamesGrafhYall 07-04-05 07:12 AM

This was feedback posted for Dizzee Rascal

Dizzee got diz EZ, Murdz verse was a bunch ov played out bullshit...