RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW SPUL!!!! ft. Triple_N "Caught Up" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197923)

J. Luth 07-03-05 04:20 PM

iunno yo. But I still have it, is all I kno :shoot:

Reach. 07-03-05 04:21 PM

Ofcourse it's Carson.
Ne Ways,Thanks for the Feed on mine. Here's yours. ;)

(Soundclick's Down Right Now)
Meanin, soon as its up Im hittin this up.-1

J. Luth 07-03-05 04:26 PM

lmao.... aiight that's coo. thanks.....

Reach. 07-03-05 05:10 PM

For Sum Reason My Labtop Works an my Desktop Dont.....

Anyways....
Here's what Jet Thinks.....;)

Kinda Gay. No offense love rap songs aint my thing.
Flow is really on key though.
I dont see any other problem's with it other than I dont like this kind of song.
I definitly like Spul's verse better.
Triple aint got the voice for this kinda shit. u kno?

Latta, -1

Daubs 07-03-05 05:18 PM

WOW, this was a dope collab.

Spul, best i heard from ya, good flow and a lot of emotion involved, trip, you know what i think of ya...was dope man...just ya voice too fuckin deep lmao!!

Ca'lam 07-03-05 07:10 PM

spully spul - yup! elevation :)... flow was good.. lyrics were straight.. you polishin ya shit up :)..

trip - :)... real niec smooth shit.. nice flow and lyrics were good .. really mellow feel.. good shit guys..

J. Luth 07-03-05 08:36 PM

lmao @ Jet. it's all good. thanks for feed. and thanks Daubs. And same to you Hoops. We gotta collab soon. word :cool: but uppin'.....

J. Luth 07-03-05 09:40 PM

Dabatos 07-03-05 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
iunno yo. But I still have it, is all I kno :shoot:

lol... freal?? damn man..

WICKEDCLOVVN 07-04-05 12:56 AM

aight this shit is fuckin dopeness.... i wasnt expecting that shit from spul but that was fuckin tight as shit... first verse was on point the whole time... good emotion, i liked the lyrics... good voice...

2nd verse... trip... of course shit was tight dawg as always... lyrics were dopeness...

aight spul shit was tight kid... i took the sig down right after ya verse cause your actualy pretty good... this was dopeness and i respect that shit so good looks...

9/10.

shit was HOTT

Denied Truth 07-04-05 01:12 AM

It sucked and so do you basterds....

:thumbup:

Naw lil brah and big dude ya'll dropped dat crack dis tyme very hot..both verses flowed well and Lil Bruh u movin on up wit it..i see ya pimpin...and big dude aka trip yu dropped very excellente lac alwayz...keep it movin
Church
Defyned Truth
Redemption Records

[.:D:.] 07-04-05 01:20 AM

Spul....ya vocals is way to low to me...flow is straight..sound like u got a lisp..lol..and y do u say ya name like dat...o well..

trip...ya joint is straight...voice is kinda deep tho..not like u can change that..lol...flow is on point...lyrics is straight too...emotion i can see where u tryna go wit the mellow joint..

skel 07-04-05 01:59 PM

both mcs shined in there own way. delivery could be improved on both ends though. but all in all this was good shit. keep it up.

J. Luth 07-04-05 02:36 PM

aiight thanks to everyone leavin' feed. And appreciate it wicked, means a lot comin' from someone who had beef wit me. lol But uppin' this.....

Dabatos 07-04-05 02:38 PM

*listens again*

*gets jealous*

nah j/k.. but i am listening to it agen lol