RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   criminal vs {D.N.A.} (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198349)

Yvonne 08-26-05 04:40 AM

Voted For: criminal

this battle was weak yo...both had messed up structure but besides all that criminal takes this for harder hittin punches...his verse,besides a 4/10 structure,had a better flow on there..and his personals were much more decent...the best lines on there were

Waited a while for u'r come-back, battling me you shouldnt have done-that....
cuz u got fucked so many times, D.N.A wouldnt even help find out... WHOS SON'S-THAT....

^^ that was a nice personal mixed with a gd w/p...

his opner also was cool...had a gd point...and a gd punch there...but closer was kinna weak...

as for dna...dawg u got it twisted...i aint trynna hate but mayne u need to elevate...theres room for improvement tho..u didnt have nice wordplay..the way u purged ur verse made it seem like nothin rhymed...and most lines didnt entertain enuff..metaz were there but didnt just hit hard on criminal..fo real...u need to elevate..accept the advice..

ps: cool key there criminal...its all gd

hit one of my battles with honest and well xplained votes cos i did the same on here...thanx

Implicit 08-27-05 04:43 PM

Voted For: {D.N.A.}

eh this was an ok battle

criminal
u Fuckin Weakling, U step in da Ring?, I'll swing yo Ass-to-da-Ropes....
kick then watch you gargle Bloody Balls after I punt-cha Nutts to tha Back-of-ya-Throat...
0/5..this was sorry. no real punch.
Waited a while for u'r come-back, battling me you shouldnt have done-that....
cuz u got fucked so many times, D.N.A wouldnt even help find out... WHOS SON'S-THAT....
3/5 decent personal.
nigga, im not fake and ill have u barely breathin...
cuz when they announce the winner, its gonna hurt" more then baby teethin.... EZ!!
1/5 this was lame. nothing special at all. horrible closer.

4/15
Your opener and closer were very weak. Nothing special about your verse. You had one good bar and that was the one that you used as a personal. Your structure was good and your flow was good.

D.N.A
You Walkin away wit a Title, Im gone Break ya Legz So you a Have Two left Feet cuz it aint Right how you a Criminal for Rapin Kidz/
Itz Hard to Bite Diz, Armed wit Swordz ta Fight Wit, tight wit da Keyboard and Typin you'll just be Equiped wit enough Calcium to be Concidered an Author Writis/(dont stay in jail to long beatin ya dick)
2/5 decent wordplay. good multis
Ya hygene Suckz, My {D.N.A.} iz at Top of da line like my Openin Bar/
Like Tiger Woodz ya Battlez are Below Par, But so Far get you a Hope Star and Nutrigrain cuz Last time you wuz Sick ya Throat wuz Stuck on My Whole Bar/
1/5 didnt really like this one. you had that tiger woods line that is used a lot
Im like little kidz wit my Handz cuz my punchez be Throwin Stuff imma call ya Bluff/
Dont think Open minded cuz imma Soe it up, i bet ya Sound sick? right when you Record yaself Throwin Up/
3/5 probly your best line. decent closer

6/15
First thing I saw was that structure. Holy crap. Horrible. Your flow was messed up cause you streched just about every line. You had some decent wordplay with the calcium line. You had some kinda played punches. I wished you woulda had a personal. But you were consistent with punches.

D.N.A wins due to the fact that criminal had no real punches in there compared to D.N.A's verse where he was consistent.

criminal 09-03-05 11:24 AM

upp'in for more votes..............................

criminal 09-03-05 04:09 PM

upp'in this battle and plez explain ya vote cuz someone might get them deleted

criminal 09-05-05 10:41 AM

bumpin............................................ ......

Dickard. 09-05-05 11:43 AM

This was feedback posted for criminal

pollz............................................. .........

WhoAmI 09-05-05 07:02 PM

This was feedback posted for {D.N.A.}

would vote but criminal would accuse me of hate voting even though he clearly has a wack verse

so......

lemme just check the polls

criminal 09-07-05 05:19 PM

bump bump bump.....................................

MurDah 11-27-05 12:51 AM

This was feedback posted for criminal

check'in poll'z....................................

GKillaz05 12-05-05 12:50 PM

Voted For: {D.N.A.}

D.N.A - Your verse was weak, you didnt flow very well, punchlines where decent.

Best Line - Like Tiger Woodz ya Battlez are Below Par, But so Far get you a Hope Star and Nutrigrain cuz Last time you wuz Sick ya Throat wuz Stuck on My Whole Bar/

Worst Line - You Walkin away wit a Title, Im gone Break ya Legz So you a Have Two left Feet cuz it aint Right how you a Criminal for Rapin Kidz/
Itz Hard to Bite Diz, Armed wit Swordz ta Fight Wit, tight wit da Keyboard and Typin you'll just be Equiped wit enough Calcium to be Concidered an Author Writis/(dont stay in jail to long beatin ya dick)

Criminal - You had an OK flow, punches where decent.

Best Line - NONE

Worst Line - nigga, im not fake and ill have u barely breathin...
cuz when they announce the winner, its gonna hurt" more then baby teethin.... EZ!!

OVERALL - This was a weak battle, both came with boring verus. D.N.A gets the vote tho becuase he flowed better and his punches where hitten harder. Criminal your need to up your vocab and be more creative.

Vote - D.N.A

RTF or Vote Will be Removed!
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=215277