RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Game apologizes to 50 Cent MUST SEE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199818)

DaBomb-/a/ 07-14-05 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
^^^^^^^^^^^
watta fuckin lie...... hahah the games a lil bitch.... he used 50 4 a record then mocked him bout scott scorch or watever the guys name is.... fuck game..... but hey.. his albums dope

SCOTT STORCH...

[Game Except]

lol j/p

if that went down game lost all the lil respect he earned for callin 50 out but fuck it.. G unit went to hell a long time ago.. i think it was called "beg for mercy" the love song cd.. ya..

Sixth Sense 07-14-05 07:28 AM

i had a lnk but it malfunction ill try to keep yall updated on this aight 1

(X)eed 07-14-05 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
His album isn't dope.

He is so fucking overrated.

He isn't that good.

^^^^^^^^^^^
ima agree wit you .. when you get ass big as him aiight...

~Sonofisis~ 07-14-05 01:42 PM

Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true. that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

Thassarap 07-14-05 02:53 PM

documentary is the best album of 05

Magic5 07-14-05 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap

It's only half way through '05. I would beg to differ regardless, but it isn't right now, and it won't be at the end of the year.

Magic5 07-14-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
^^^^^^^^^^^
ima agree wit you .. when you get ass big as him aiight...

Why do I need to be big to be right?

Everybody coming in saying "OH, BEST ALBUM OF '05." Just shut the fuck up. He isn't that good compared to a lot of other people.

J. Luth 07-14-05 07:52 PM

fuck 50 cent........

Magic5 07-14-05 08:25 PM

^ Lol. 50 Cent should just write a diss track.. even though he sucks. Fuck apologies..

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:02 PM

Game should make a track dissin' 50 again. who cares if he apologized. Make the hook say:

"I'm sorry 50, I never meant to hurt you" or shit like that. :cool:

Magic5 07-14-05 09:20 PM

Lmao.

That shit would be dope.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:22 PM

and 50 come right back in the hook like:

"I'm sorry gameeeeeeeee, I never meant to kiss you"
fuckin' faggot 50 is yo. like cake fo reelz

"If you ever try and go and kiss me on my cheek (faggot!!)
You won't be alive long enough to put out Mobb Deep"

^word to Game :shoot:

but yo mim, get your audio poppin' like pancakes fo reel yo. cuz we gotta collab like sausages nah mean? and word to us holdin' this shit down in hip-hop like boobies yo. :shoot:

Sargeant Sarcasm 07-14-05 09:57 PM

yes...seemed exactly like sumthin he'd say....cuz game has such great vocabulary

ILL GEE 07-15-05 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap

correction... it had the best EXPOSURE... same formula puffy used when BIG came out... he didn't have to be good to drop that album... it's mainly how ya handle ya marketing plan... shyt.... look at MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice when they first came out... no skills whatsoever and the fuckaz sold millions.... Marketing and hype... it's all that's needed