RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bad News... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199923)

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
well how the hell did zig zag post in the open mic forum if the tranny is dead?

an Tweety, you are a 20 year old male, no doubt a virgin an you pretend to be female on the internet.

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

i'm entitled to my opinnons, if y'all dont like it, just say so, dont bring beef with it, i didnt diss y'all when ya like ''oh r.i.p'' an ''its a shame, hope everythin works out''....because my opinnon is that i dont care if it works out, i'm entitled to that, so get off me y'all....

all everybody do is hate, chillllllllllllllllllll :thumbup:

lol.

Let's think about it then...

I said in the first post that his dad gave me his rhyme book and that I was going to log on and post his last open mic...

hmm... do I need to explain to you that his RV, RB, & RM names and passwords are on his back cover? Sorry... I guess I must explain every little detail to you. fuck the fuck off me fag.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:11 AM

Fo real verbal you need to learn how to read................

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:12 AM

Tweety, you're mistah authentiq, you can deny it all you want so you dont get mocked for being a tranny.

Solo, you just hate me...I understand that, i hate you too, but i dont beef with you at every chance, you even posting in threads where i'm lookin for crew members, that is not the place either, but you still did it, stop bein a hypocritical prick, solo

I've told VP What the deal is.....now get the fuck off me

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:13 AM

btw on the chance anyone wants to check out the open mic... link is in my sig...

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:14 AM

Damn you VP.

I'm still not believin zig zag is dead, an i still think that he is you.

But its whatever, like i said....if ''he'' is dead, my heart goes out to his parents....not him, he deserves it for bein a bum, an you dont even come into the equasion what so ever, but i feel for his parents, i really do.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
Tweety, you're mistah authentiq, you can deny it all you want so you dont get mocked for being a tranny.

Solo, you just hate me...I understand that, i hate you too, but i dont beef with you at every chance, you even posting in threads where i'm lookin for crew members, that is not the place either, but you still did it, stop bein a hypocritical prick, solo

I've told VP What the deal is.....now get the fuck off me

I told everyone that......In the interview everyone knows that..You so late.

Uh yeah man I told you and the rest of the RV members it was a Punk'D prank

Lol, look I'm going to end this discussion. Now.

R.I.P Zig-Zag...peace.

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:21 AM

I bet he was passed around like a bitch and got his shit pushed daily.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:23 AM

God damn y'all... if you aint got anything nice to say about his dont say nothin...

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:34 AM

Yo one of my friends got killed jus last week. I aint sad. Atleast now he aint gotta deal with all the bullshit. Atleast now your friend aint gotta live with the fact his manhood was taken by a big cock up the ass.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:35 AM

yea, fuck all the haters, man. Damn, man, Zig Zag was a cool dude. We had those remixes fun shit. but damn, man, that sucks. hope shit goes well man. pc RIP

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:35 AM

Stfu you little faggot...
(directed to dude with gay name... not spul)

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
Stfu you little faggot...
(directed to dude with gay name... not spul)

My bad lil man. Hopefully hes resting in peices somewhere.

{Propain} 07-14-05 09:58 AM

Hmm..nevere heard of him but thats a fucked story.

R.I.P

.Barz Of Steel. 07-14-05 11:59 AM

Fuck man me and him go wayy back to PINK. Shit man I'm sry bout this dawg.

RIP

Texxus 07-14-05 12:00 PM

R.I.P Ziggy....~1~Love~