RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   R.I.P. Thuy Trang (tha yellow power ranger) werd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200958)

~K-Trini~ 07-20-05 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Knight
hu the fuck is she????

Yellow power ranger... she took my name Trini.

Nynth Degree 07-20-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
I was all like "damn, that's some shit" thne I read this and fall out laughing, lol.

I find it bugged out that she "being asian" played the "yellow" ranger. Guess what race the "black" ranger was....

My philsophy exactly. And also, the red, white, and blue rangers (the colors of the American flag) were all white. So much racism when I was in 1st grade, good lord!

WhoAmI 07-20-05 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
My philsophy exactly. And also, the red, white, and blue rangers (the colors of the American flag) were all white. So much racism when I was in 1st grade, good lord!

daymn you've made me see the 1st season of power rangers in a whole new light.....racists fuckers lol

High-Dro 07-20-05 07:00 PM

the green ranger/silver ranger had long hair....so...so just think about that...yeah, u know you're shocked and apalled

∆ P E X X 07-20-05 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

yeah man, you raise a good point. But that subliminal racism when we were younger is fuckin staggering. I was in 6 or 7th grade aroudn this time and still didn't notice these points at the time.

DoContinue 07-20-05 08:45 PM

dayum, trini was dope... i always wanted to mention her in a personal about K-Trini but i figured that nobody knew who she was... o well... R.I.P.
I'll always remember how she said "Sabre Toothed Tiger!!!!"

Dabatos 07-20-05 10:14 PM

damn i hella remember her.. she's actually kinda pretty.. damn thats sad of what happend to her.. i luv that show n she was in it lol.. R.I.P..

Dabatos 07-20-05 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
I was all like "damn, that's some shit" thne I read this and fall out laughing, lol.

I find it bugged out that she "being asian" played the "yellow" ranger. Guess what race the "black" ranger was....

oh shyt never realized that lol

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-05 10:48 PM

Rest in peices.

Terumoto 07-21-05 04:17 AM

Damn that sucks... she was dope.

So was kimberly

Mad Dog 07-21-05 09:24 AM

Yo Trini DIED...*bows head* they should retire her sabretooth tiger and power ranger coin like teams retire jersey numbers

Mad Dog 07-21-05 09:29 AM

Notice...she died 4 years ago...and we are bugging over it now?!?

Spektikul 07-21-05 12:26 PM

lol ^

Thats funny shit.

We gotta wait until the time is right to do this shit, ya know?

Terumoto 07-22-05 03:22 AM

Yes. I WOULD bone the bitch in your avvy, spek.

Kirk 07-22-05 03:30 AM

Man, download the episode of power rangers called Forever Red... Has every red ranger on there. EVERY ONE! And apparently Tommy became a red ranger at some point, its dope though, the fight choreography is dope for power rangers.