RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   on some real shit - how many of yall know someone who was raped or molested? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202823)

∆ P E X X 08-03-05 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
i dont know no1 that has been raped

yeah you do. They just haven't told you.

L. Veracity 08-03-05 11:07 AM

^^ werd...a few of my female friends have told me...and a little boi at my church, some guy was in the bathroom with him and he touched him or something...like right after church was done or whatever, his dad was ready to kill that man if people wasn't holding him back...

on m dad's sdie, one of my uncles molested or raped all my aunts =/...they never talk about it but it still effects them to this day...and their grown ass women with kids graduated high school and college...

and dude at the party, what'd you do after you walked in and saw that?..did you call the COPs or just leave like nothing happened? :confused:...personally, I would've left and called the police on them =/...

Sean Gunner 08-03-05 12:28 PM

My friend was molested by her granpda. She was only 4. I was so pissed when I heard, and her mom knows about it and she still makes her go to their house!

Willa 08-03-05 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
I'd say at least 80% of the chicks I 'talked to' as in looked into romantically as more than just a fling told me that they were either molested or raped when they were younger. Is it just me that runs into this high amount, or are there others out ther?

yea my best friend was molested by her dad when she was younger she has sooo many problems from it it took forever for her to trust a man but child molesters should get the death penalty :nono:

TitoBronsky 08-03-05 08:04 PM

yes sadly i know of at least 3 people.............

but some how..... it made them stronger and more focused in life.........

guess struggles and realy bad shit....... that happens to you can get you so focused in life to be a better person........

or it can do the opposite...........

but as for the people i know who were taken advantage of .......... they seem to be doin aight.......

'respect'

Valerie 08-03-05 08:23 PM

I kno like 1 or 2 but im not getting into Detail and if i find out any of my girls have been by any guy I will kill that motherfucker and drag his ass to his own 6 foot grave. If I could I would kill every guy out there whos molested or rapped a girl cus its just not right if they dont wanna fuck they DONT wanna fuck and just leave it at that and respect that. But as for any Fuckin fag out there whos molested and/or rapped a girl I hope and RV hopes you BITCHES burn in hell for eturnity you fuckin jewish CUNTS.:nono:

Dabatos 08-03-05 08:44 PM

Quote:
I'd say at least 80% of the chicks I 'talked to' as in looked into romantically as more than just a fling told me that they were either molested or raped when they were younger. Is it just me that runs into this high amount, or are there others out ther?

yeah... my bestfriend.. and some girls i'ved talked to like interested in had had the same stuff too...

Valerie 08-03-05 08:47 PM

What did this thread just go Dead all the sudden? :bored:

TeamOne 08-03-05 08:52 PM

Quote:

well i woulda shown u how u got raped......... but u wanted to no-show :cussing:

∆ P E X X 08-03-05 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
well i woulda shown u how u got raped......... but u wanted to no-show :cussing:

lol, what the hell you tlakin about? My tracks bee on my page for at least a day, lol, your shit wasn't on you page no where near the time the battle awas supposed to be up, so WTF you talking about. If you're gonna get immature in this thread, PM me or post it somewhere else.

TeamOne 08-03-05 09:30 PM

huh???? u didnt post..... if u didnt see im the one with one more win and ur the one with ur first loss.... u can ask Rev that i def have a battle track but i aint put shit on my page cuz wen i went to go post it was already closed..... im not tryna be immature but ur def. the one that didnt show..... and correction, ur shit was not on the page for more than an hour or so cuz right after i checked the battle and it was closed. ur track was still not up..... im sure dmusic can check to see wen shit was uploaded

and i know one girl who talked about bein raped, and not to sound disrespectful but i thought she was lyin........ and its not me who thought so, everyone thought she was lyin even her best friends...... they kinda told me not to believe her.... she was always comin up with crazy stories about crazy shit happenin to her..... she sed she was on welfare wen she lived in the richest part of the city....

∆ P E X X 08-03-05 09:43 PM

Quote:
huh???? u didnt post..... if u didnt see im the one with one more win and ur the one with ur first loss.... u can ask Rev that i def have a battle track but i aint put shit on my page cuz wen i went to go post it was already closed..... im not tryna be immature but ur def. the one that didnt show..... and correction, ur shit was not on the page for more than an hour or so cuz right after i checked the battle and it was closed. ur track was still not up..... im sure dmusic can check to see wen shit was uploaded

Say what?? The last post in there is mine. You didn't psot any track and you still don't have one uplaoded. So what are you saying? If you want to see when I uploaded it I'll go take a screen shot of the upload date directly off Dmusic.

TeamOne 08-03-05 09:47 PM

go do that......... for real, cuz i know for a fact ur shit wasnt uploaded cuz i checked every nite before i went to sleep (which was like 2 or 3) most times and it wasnt up........ and i checked at like 2 and 4 oclock today and it wasnt up there..... and i aint gonna post my shit up cuz ull prolly peep and ask for a rematch ad prolly change sum lines or sumthin

but to be real for a sec...... word, good track man

∆ P E X X 08-03-05 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
go do that......... for real, cuz i know for a fact ur shit wasnt uploaded cuz i checked every nite before i went to sleep (which was like 2 or 3) most times and it wasnt up........ and i checked at like 2 and 4 oclock today and it wasnt up there..... and i aint gonna post my shit up cuz ull prolly peep and ask for a rematch ad prolly change sum lines or sumthin

but to be real for a sec...... word, good track man

Why would I, who's track is alredy psoted, ask for a rematch?? That's absolutely retarded. My trck won't change liek yours did. That's why you ain't uplaod it yet, you heard my shit and was liek "oh shit son, I better re-do this". lol. Fuck outta here.

Here's the image BTW:

Thanks to the wonders of modern science (and your own ignorance), I can uplaod a track today that you won't hear till next week. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/smarter than the avuhrage bear]. If you want, I'll link you to my page with what ever the top 5 tracks are all gone, then bring em all back in about a minute. No way in hell my computer could uplaod all that in that short an amount of time. Magic? haha....

yes.