RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck Yall Niggas..golf Is A Sport.period. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203003)

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 11:30 AM

Golf bores me.

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:31 AM

werd, it is difficult, I've tried to hit the ball and t is exmtremely frustrating but in general, it's never been my cup of tea...I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

I hereby co-sign with Revelation, golf bored me to tears, I get mad when it's on like 3 different chanels all at once =\...

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:31 AM

yea it does bore me^^werd.....but ill rather play mini golf wit a gurl........

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
werd, it is difficult, I've tried to hit the ball and t is exmtremely frustrating but in general, it's never been my cup of tea...I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

well at least u've tried it and realize that it isn't as simple as "just hitting the ball and walking after it"...sooooo much more to it than that

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth Sense
yea it does bore me^^werd.....but ill rather play mini golf wit a gurl........

have u tried to play real golf, and not mini golf?

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:34 AM

personally I think that in order to play golf, you have to already like the game...it's really hard to play golf so unless it's something you already have a passion for, you'll get frustrated easily and give up on it....

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 11:35 AM

Quote:
I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

When did sex become a sport? :hump:

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:36 AM

shush, I said excuse thepun dumb dinger :p

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:37 AM

Quote:
personally I think that in order to play golf, you have to already like the game...it's really hard to play golf so unless it's something you already have a passion for, you'll get frustrated easily and give up on it....

yea...Golf is like a drug...u can't get enough of it once ur hooked

and u keep lookin for dat good "hit"

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
have u tried to play real golf, and not mini golf?

no cuz that shit is mad borin and too long only do that shit on a date wit a gurl u kno......

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:42 AM

Quote:
no cuz that shit is mad borin and too long only do that shit on a date wit a gurl u kno......

then if u've never been golfing, how do u know u wudn't like it?

and everything u do revolves around a girl?

that doesn't make much sense

Speats 08-04-05 11:43 AM

Golf = Gentlemen Only, Lady's Forbitten

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:44 AM

Quote:
then if u've never been golfing, how do u know u wudn't like it?

and everything u do revolves around a girl?

that doesn't make much sense

well if u would really like gurls then u kno what i mean if u see mine :evilgrin: trust me.....lol

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:46 AM

Quote:
well if u would really like gurls then u kno what i mean if u see mine :evilgrin: trust me.....lol

No...u don't make sense...its called having a life and im sure niggas here who have girls don't do EVERYTHING with them...so don't even try to sell me dat Bull shit "u aint into girls so u don't know"

cuz all I have to do is flip the pronoun and everything I do don't revolve around no nigga

c'mon wit dat shit :nono:

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:49 AM

Quote:
No...u don't make sense...its called having a life and im sure niggas here who have girls don't do EVERYTHING with them...so don't even try to sell me dat Bull shit "u aint into girls so u don't know"

cuz all I have to do is flip the pronoun and everything I do don't revolve around no nigga

c'mon wit dat shit :nono:

nah amn dont get it wrong man im jus sayin that my gurl is WOW!!!.....lol....and i like being around hurr u gotta problem wit dat i dont be all the time aroung ninjas(ni99as)......tahts what im sayin.....