RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   A-Sez vs Law_Jr (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203357)

High-Dro 08-29-05 10:54 PM

This was feedback posted for A-Sez

checkin polls.....................haha...a-sez won cuz he had personals and because he wasnt on some stupid ass shitty structure shit like dickhead over there

GrEeN PaRtY! 09-08-05 08:58 PM

Voted For: A-Sez

IP:

this kid bends over fo tha fellas n he takes it raw
i dont need 2 commit a crime, but ima break tha law
ok opener, but wasn't that strong of a punch.8/10[B]
i dont even gotta use good rymes, cuz ur shit is wack as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Jr
damn yall niggaz know what no vets means

yeah, it means i just put this pussy 2 sleep myself*
[B]Good punch,was strong,liked the quote too,good use of it against your opponent..10/10

c wut im sayin? my lyrics kill u, ur about 2 die
ima school this kid. battle me? wut is Jr.? high?**
good punch, was strong, nice wordplay against him.9/10
overall good verse, you said a lot in a little amount of space.
IP:

This kid doesen't kno who tha fuck he's battlin/\Newsflash dawg your not an emcee your style is generic
Shoot off Wit only one clip and already his head's rattlin/\Have this nigga vommitin because i flow toxic
hmm, ok, your structure is maad stretched, decent punch, didnt think toxic and generic rhymed well together.6/10

This niggaz on kool kol-b's dick he needz 2 be eraticated/\Dude givin out dumb-ass votes he's fuckin eerie
Kool kol-b in Member Mugshots wasn't the first time he masturebated/\Cuz like faggots at at a bitch party he always says Fuck Puss-c
hmm, again too stretched and jumbled, and don;t like the rhyme scheme, you try to fit too much in.5/10

When this cat thinks of kool kol-b he gets a bizzy-bone-r/\Cant even compare his shit to bone thugz n harmony
U can tell he's always at home jackin off he's a fuckin loner/\Ha fah this guy battlin me is intolerable cruelty
you mention kool colb way too much in this verse, and your trying ot make it seem your opponent is on his dick when in fact, you drop his name 4 times, this bar is waaayyy too stretched. And all over the place. overall you need some work on your verses 6/10

by the number it looks like A-sez gets this one. good battle both, rtf, honest vote.link in the siggy.1

A-Sez 09-24-05 08:04 PM

uppin............................................. .......

Young_law 09-24-05 08:32 PM

.................................................. ........................

GG-No-Re-KK-Thx 09-25-05 07:18 PM

take this vote outt..i was lazy to hit feedback

Removed

Dickard. 09-25-05 07:20 PM

This was feedback posted for Law_Jr

pollz.........

hey, our battle records are opposite
1-5=you
5-1=me!

Ysdat 09-28-05 12:53 AM

U can tell he's always at home jackin off he's a fuckin loner/\Ha fah this guy battlin me is intolerable cruelty

vs

weak battle,

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Young_law 10-05-05 01:27 PM

thanx fa tha vote i actually thought u voted against me..........unblacklist.......... whats ur old alias?

BloodVenom 10-05-05 03:59 PM

Voted For: Law_Jr

WOW at how bad you fucking suck......

damn.....
polls...

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Mad Dog 10-17-05 10:21 AM

Voted For: Law_Jr

I think that ThatNi**a got this battle because i feel that ThatNi**a came stronger in the following categories...Punches i felt ThatNi**a got it they were at best average but they were on point A-Sez u shoulda been a bit more creative on this occasion personals i felt went to ThatNi**a good lookin wordplay and creativity goes to Both coz it wasn't very overly creative and flow and structure i'll give to A-Sez.

V/ThatNi**a There's my sig be sure to return the favour honestly within 3 days or vote removed :thumbup:

Magic5 10-19-05 12:50 AM

A-Sez

Cool..
i dont even gotta use good rymes, cuz ur shit is wack as hell
yeah, it means i just put this pussy 2 sleep myself
Nah..
c wut im sayin? my lyrics kill u, ur about 2 die
ima school this kid. battle me? wut is Jr.? high?
Concept had potential.. the wording was horrible, though..

ThatNigga

This kid doesen't kno who tha fuck he's battlin/\Newsflash dawg your not an emcee your style is generic
Shoot off Wit only one clip and already his head's rattlin/\Have this nigga vommitin because i flow toxic
Not a punch..
This niggaz on kool kol-b's dick he needz 2 be eraticated/\Dude givin out dumb-ass votes he's fuckin eerie
Kool kol-b in Member Mugshots wasn't the first time he masturebated/\Cuz like faggots at at a bitch party he always says Fuck Puss-c
Didn't connect..
When this cat thinks of kool kol-b he gets a bizzy-bone-r/\Cant even compare his shit to bone thugz n harmony
Nope..

Overall, this battle wasn't that good at all. A-Sez had that one cool line about "breaking law," but the rest wasn't that good. ThatNigga's verse was just bad. Two of his three punches didn't even rhyme (generic/toxic, harmony/cruelty) and his concepts weren't original. Overall, A-Sez just had the more polished verse, and his one good punch was enough to take the win.

Vote - A-Sez

Both of you should sign up for the Punchline League. It's one of the best leagues this site has ever seen, with over 50 people in it right now. It's a good place to elevate without messing up your records. You should sign up.

Illist 10-21-05 06:48 PM

lmao @ A-sez closer....

was by fasr the best line in this battle..

..the battle itself dissappointed tho.

V/ A sez

for having better punches and wordplay.

jr, you need to pick up ya structure. that style never has and never will work. word.

H.D. 02-09-06 09:44 AM

hmmm this battle sucked... and nothing sucked worst than JR's verse... A-Sez last line by it self crushes JR's entire verse... Law Jr. 4got to throw any punches at all... *smh*

Opener: Sez
Closer: Sez
Punches: Sez
Personals: Sez
Creativity: Sez
Complexity: Sez
Enjoyment: None

Vote: A-Sez

Young_law 02-09-06 09:47 AM

lmao yea, this was my first battle, wow @ how much ive elevated

dazy 02-09-06 08:36 PM

i voted for a-sez his lines flowed better and his punches hit hard
and overall his structure was better

young law i didnt voted for u cus ur lines didnt flow as nice and the rymes werent as tight as his

no hate thog

rtf on one of my battles