RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Audio Tutorial: Q-style...improve your vocals, mixing, editing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205058)

Phenom-in-all 08-20-05 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
...I feel most kids over process their vocals and cause them to sound like shit...

*ahem* Carson Jet *ahem*

Tha Q. 08-20-05 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
*ahem* Carson Jet *ahem*

can we create a new term for that...the "Keebler Effect"

:thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 08-20-05 02:17 PM

How about the C-3PO effect....

Tha Q. 08-20-05 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
How about the C-3PO effect....

haaaa @ our disdain for Carson's robotic/Elf-like voice being the glue that holds us together...

wut if carson dies when his other kidney fails?

I'm concerned Phenom...WELP!

[.:D:.] 08-20-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
And BTW, SCRUFF, when was the last time u peeped a track out of mine...cuz I remember askin u to drop feed, aint seen ya name in my tracks anywhere..>Don't sleep on my shit or my quality son..both are comin up

NUFF SAID

lol the last track ive heard from u was...Hey Joe..or whateva it was called..and i was just tellin u im sure ya quality could be betta..dont have a hissy fit towards me thanks..

∆ P E X X 08-20-05 06:03 PM

Q, your advice here is a recipie for bad quality and blurred vocal clarity. That's why it keeps getting gunned down. Toodless!!!

Tha Q. 08-20-05 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
lol the last track ive heard from u was...Hey Joe..or whateva it was called..and i was just tellin u im sure ya quality could be betta..dont have a hissy fit towards me thanks..

oh nah...def. my shit can be upped...Im jus wonderin why u chose this thread to drop "feed" rather than the track itself...nah mean

but u feel me? Some cats like the way my shit sound and wanted to know how I did it...If someone has bad quality, my tutorial will improve their quality...

it's just my technique

holla

[.:D:.] 08-20-05 06:10 PM

Quote:
oh nah...def. my shit can be upped...Im jus wonderin why u chose this thread to drop "feed" rather than the track itself...nah mean

but u feel me? Some cats like the way my shit sound and wanted to know how I did it...If someone has bad quality, my tutorial will improve their quality...

it's just my technique

holla

heh..i left feed here ckuz im always lookin to improve on quality...if its about improvin quality then ill read it..

Tha Q. 08-20-05 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
heh..i left feed here ckuz im always lookin to improve on quality...if its about improvin quality then ill read it..

lol..so u leave feed about "tracks" in misc. threads...

ha...Aiight, well, the next track I drop, I'll check for ur feedback in MUGSHOTS

lol