RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Kanye West - Late Registration (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205759)

sdizzle 08-24-05 11:17 PM

LMFAO @ simon and garfunkle

its donal leace

hey mama is a 9.5 and the diamonds remix is a 10

Dickard. 08-25-05 12:42 AM

good album review makes me wanna buy it good looks

Krooked 08-25-05 11:58 AM

i never heard the cd yet...gonna cop it soon though..

Premanition 08-25-05 05:26 PM

kanye's dope, this albums dope and already some of y'all startin to hate on kanye, lol I knew it wouldnt be long...

good review degree

M-Eazy 08-25-05 09:11 PM

Yea, he did that on his first album too, he put hella bootlegs out, but I'm burning it right now. I'm on tha last song which got about 20% left, and I gotta say, this shit is tight! It's tha real deeper side of Kanye. Roses is my fav. track so far. That shit is real, and deep.

Traidmarx™ 08-25-05 10:34 PM

i've heard it wasn't that great of an album but i might have to pick it up and check it out....

TeamOne 08-25-05 11:35 PM

You did Hey Mama bogus......... it was one of my favs on the album...... Kanye was SO GOOD at givin u a feel to the songs... like makin it poetry... he had the sound down perfect for every song.... like wat he wanted u to feel from his voice, to the drums to the samples and chords, it all blended so fuckin well in my opinion.... this is one of the best albums ive heard for gettin the sound of every song down perfectly.... except we major which i cant really get into at all...... i actually still like Golddigger... its a good song, but i havent gotten over it yet.. im obsessed with the Jamie Foxx/Ray Charles singin still...... i even downloaded the original song "I've got a Woman" which doesnt have indentical lyrics, so it cant all be Ray.....

this album is not my fav..... altho it actually gets alot better with every listen.... but i agree with the ratings mostly..... altho u did Hey Mama bogus... and Roses was my fav song right now for sum reason......

$hani¢e 08-26-05 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
it aint as dpe as college dropout but it is a dope album

oh n has kanye got a kid??

Agree with it not being as dope as the college drop out. I was kinda disappointed after I bought it, but I guess Kanye's doing the industry thing now, come out with one good album make your money and trash the rest.

Nynth Degree 08-26-05 01:35 PM

LMAO @ thinking Late Registration was trash. Please return to listening to J-Kwon.

Nynth Degree 08-26-05 01:42 PM

I was referring to the girl who said it was trash. No more straying from the subject, let's keep this about the Kanye album please. :thumbup:

$hani¢e 08-27-05 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I was referring to the girl who said it was trash. No more straying from the subject, let's keep this about the Kanye album please. :thumbup:

I never said it was trash O_o I said it wasn't AS good as the college dropout.

ThA NoToRiOuS D 08-31-05 04:05 AM

shyt is hot......kanyes da man

AutoMATIK™ 08-31-05 04:37 PM

I got the album. Kanye is a genius.