RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sudden Scriptures.Presents Murder (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206437)

B To The D 08-29-05 06:15 AM

upp............................................... ....

DQ 08-29-05 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
:(, Feels Left Out.

Fiiiiiine, I'll Make My Ooooown Club.

*Posts Sign On Club House Door*

"NO
GIRLS
ALLOWED!"

Take Thaaaat Mrs. Drama Queen :).

Awwww...you meanie!!!

Don't be jealous cutie, you can join :love:

B To The D 08-29-05 06:28 AM

upping............................................ ..........

B To The D 08-29-05 08:00 AM

bump......................

B To The D 08-29-05 08:34 AM

upp...................

MurDah 08-29-05 08:57 AM

hot-drop ya,
UNF im feeling ya verse, some parts was raw it flow nice good drop
drama queen ya hook could of been better...
mad knight ya verse flowed decent
sin'cere i thought u had the 2ed best verse cool drop u keep it regular style didnt try to much with vocab didnt try to much just did enough to get the point across cool drop all around hot drop fellas...

7.5/10

B To The D 08-29-05 09:02 AM

thx for the feed upping.............................

B To The D 08-29-05 09:08 AM

upping............................................ ....

DQ 08-29-05 09:13 AM

-UNF-: staying very consistent with the multis, some places a tad stretched maybe but overall quite solid. Your imagery was the best aspect in my opinion, telling it in a vivid way. Vocabulary was on point as well

The hook was magnificent of course :thumbup:

Mad Knight: I like how you built your verse up slowly towards the actual murder, good short storyline I suppose. The vocab was suited for the topic, your flow was cool. Imagery was combined with raw emotion, solid work!

Damn...that hook...pure dopeness...hehe

Sin'Cere: nice closing verse, good balance between complex and basic in the vocabulary and wordings. The flow was good and I feel the emotion was strongest in here even though the imagery was there as well. Good job!

What I particulary like about this collab is that all three of you speak on different aspects of murder and view it in various ways. It keeps the reader's interest and the hook sums the overall idea up in fact.

Real nice guys!

13th. 08-29-05 09:16 AM

thanx hun bump bump

B To The D 08-29-05 09:28 AM

wurd.......................

Payn 08-29-05 09:54 AM

damn all i gotta say is diz is Str8 Fire from eva person on tha roster damn!! i like it alot keep droppin dez type of pieces fa sho
vocab from evabody was above average, structure was on par, meta's were hittin, not ne forced multi'z r nethang of dat nature 10/10 str8 superb

RTF: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206267

B To The D 08-29-05 10:35 AM

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp check

Dickard. 08-29-05 02:33 PM

unf-Had a pretty solid drop yet your structure was off, i feel that i couldnt quite grasp a flow on ur verse you had intact multis and ur vocab was ok...can still up on that...u used great imagery....and made your point 7.5/10

hook by dramaqueen-Good hook, had nice multis in it and helped all the verses stay in tact this hook was 8/10

madknight-Your verse was something else, ur structure created a very nice flow...ur multis were ok and ur vocab was onpoint.U stressed great emotion..and good imagery 9/10 for ur verse keep doin ya thing

sin'cere-I felt your verse was the most gangster, lol u had lots of gun talk didnt have much multis and ur vocab was weak...up on those for the future....u still had great imagery and stressed your opinion well..7/10.....keep it up and keep writing

ya'll rtf on my o/ms or just leave an honest explained vote on my battles peace

AssasSINation 08-29-05 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiggaPlease
unf-Had a pretty solid drop yet your structure was off, i feel that i couldnt quite grasp a flow on ur verse you had intact multis and ur vocab was ok...can still up on that...u used great imagery....and made your point 7.5/10

hook by dramaqueen-Good hook, had nice multis in it and helped all the verses stay in tact this hook was 8/10

madknight-Your verse was something else, ur structure created a very nice flow...ur multis were ok and ur vocab was onpoint.U stressed great emotion..and good imagery 9/10 for ur verse keep doin ya thing

sin'cere-I felt your verse was the most gangster, lol u had lots of gun talk didnt have much multis and ur vocab was weak...up on those for the future....u still had great imagery and stressed your opinion well..7/10.....keep it up and keep writing

ya'll rtf on my o/ms or just leave an honest explained vote on my battles peace

aight thnx for the feed and yea i didnt really try in this verse i was in a hurry but it came a lil' good but thnx.....for the feed......