RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Talks Smack Bout Dr. Dre (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207975)

InfiniteStan 09-10-05 01:54 AM

dat is crazy!! if it really is true then thats jsut stteppin over the line.. man 50 i guess is just takin too much credit and he i guess he doesnt realize that if he keeps up his situation then hes gonn be like fred durst and turn his own fans against him! ...but i do give props to his music BUT like i said HE IS ACTUALLY TURNING HIS OWN FANS AGAINST HIM... i mean it wont happen over night but soon enough hes gonn be out the stage with nothin rapp. about ...! but Eminem .. man diz guy deserves so much respect ! this guy aint black but believe it 0r not if u really know his music and his biography then u would know that he went through the same steps tupac went .. i mean . Em..dre..tupac .. man their the shit.. now thats music!

Implicit 09-10-05 04:25 AM

Who cares about 50? Seriously. Dude needs to just make his music and stop all the talking.

PrahJect 09-10-05 10:06 AM

Is fiddy jus tryin to get whooped? Doc Dre? Nah dawg the docter of hip hop jus gotta go old school on his ass go back to em Deathrow days

ThA NoToRiOuS D 09-10-05 11:10 AM

i garauntee u guys that 50 is gonna die in 2005.....if he doesnt he must be in another country because that guy talks shyt bout evryone......he has so much beef.......he is addicted 2 beef das wuht i think..

B.I.G. 09-10-05 02:48 PM

50.... man 50 is nuthin'... 50 just brought a couple millions ta dre and eminem, 50 cent is gettin wacker by the day.. I think Eminem shouldn't have participated on the massaxre, nuf said...

Young buck should leave G Unit and go back with juve, and Mobb Deep should die for been dickriders.... and about M.O.P.... fuck them too

Sik Wit It 09-10-05 07:56 PM

50 talking shit? This nigga got the nerve.....

Chris Stylez 09-11-05 12:40 AM

Industry and fame is just gettin to dude head....Nigga need a fuckin album flop or just somebody to shoot his ass 9 more times or some shyt. Maybe then he'll have abit more respect form like and be a bit more humble. I tell ya if i came back from getting shot 9 times and hit big like he did....I would squash all beef and just be humble wit niggas

JRoy 09-11-05 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
Next he'll start sayin shit bout Eminem.

This guys on a rampage lol.. It IS entertainin tho, Ill give em that. Id miss all this if he was killed, so keep Fiddy alive.

Dre could pull the plug at any moment tho, if it was serious, it'd be over for Five Oh an his Gorilla Unit.

its funny tho....cuz 50's soo big and popular right now..it wouldn't matter if dre pulled the plug or not...50's made more money off these two cds that he could start his own label and be huge....people enjoy his music..but hes just a fad.....like The mid 90's gangster rap..its just a fad..it'll be over sooner or later..but then again he just recruited some rap legends like Mase,Mobb Deep and MOP soo if he did break off of aftermath it'd be disloyal but you gotta do what you gotta doo too get money...thats all he wants is money let him have it..fans'll get fed up sooner or later and the label as well as the rappers apart of the label will all retire or just fall off which most of them have already started too do

JRoy 09-11-05 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
Is fiddy jus tryin to get whooped? Doc Dre? Nah dawg the docter of hip hop jus gotta go old school on his ass go back to em Deathrow days

oo yeah and for what i recall dre was running from the gunfight.....just one of those people who says and doesn't doo...but hes gott mills and mills of dollas soo i cant blame him.

taelor 10-06-05 08:48 PM

yeah fuk 50 cent
he garbage