RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   anyone with studio quality (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208044)

Status 09-12-05 03:51 PM

^^word to chief hooking it up with a beat...

and i can choose my own song true but i want to hear what you want to do a song about so i can get your best aswell as my best...ya feel

well of course i can bless that with a verse and some adlibs on the chorus...or i can do the chorus or whatever i will search for the beat unles you can link me up?

Implicit 09-12-05 04:07 PM

well what do you think about a story telling track?

Status 09-12-05 04:12 PM

im down................is this for my song or your song?
lol

but i can do those pretty good...

Implicit 09-12-05 04:22 PM

Status > story telling track. Just let me know if you got any ideas you got for it.

As for me > The track I want you to get on is called "Only The Strong" which is a track jus basically saying like all the things you had to fight through. its on Apex Productions soundclick. the beat is called Only What You Hear

Status 09-12-05 04:42 PM

aight yo

sounds good... well if its a story song then we got to make it have a twist to it...

maybe a song about...lol i dont know...lol

but it has to have a twist becuase then other wise there kinda boring, lol

Status 09-12-05 04:48 PM

is the beat called
its only what your hearing

^^is that what it is called

Implicit 09-12-05 04:48 PM

yeah i know. ha ha. like maybe damn. i cant think. but i'll post some ideas here tomorrow or probly later tonight.

Implicit 09-12-05 04:49 PM

yessir!!!!!!!!! with the sampled voice in it.

Status 09-12-05 04:51 PM

yo im bout about to rip this beat

what verse you want me to have?
for your song

Status 09-12-05 04:53 PM

you got any songs that youve recorded....becuase i wanna here what you sound like

Implicit 09-12-05 04:56 PM

whats ur email? i'll email you something i jus recorded.

Status 09-12-05 04:58 PM

my emial is

prostatus_1love@yahoo.com

yo im bout to murder this track

you want me to make the chorus?

or what........

damn ive been freestylig to this for like 15 minutes now....

Implicit 09-12-05 08:13 PM

ay jus send me the vocals for your verse for my track. then i'll mix everything and send it back to you so you can hear what i sound like. cause i already recorded my part.

Status 09-12-05 08:24 PM

what verse do you want me to do?

and is there gonna be a chorus or just the sample that is in the beat will be the chorus?
do you want me to do the chorus?

and i wont be able to record for a few days becuase im a lil sic and my nose is all clogged up......alergies or something....give me a day or 2

Implicit 09-12-05 08:35 PM

take your time. you will be on the second verse. im gonna keep the hook the same. if you have any adlibs over the chorus then send those too and tell me where they go