RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Im Sorry...But Leady jus proved that he's nothng more than a loud mouth hatin ass... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208955)

leady 09-21-05 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
fuckt he Q

best thing said in this thread yet

L. Veracity 09-21-05 10:11 AM

Ysdat, I don't think he can top "All By Myself"...if he can then 'OMG YESSSS!! like I'm havin' great sex' but that shit there was class-sick LMAO...

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-21-05 11:34 AM

Fuck Dis Leady Kidd, Dis Kid Is Azz & Thinkz Cuz He Signed 2 And Independant UK RECORD LABEL! (LMAO) He Betta Than Yall, But Hez Not! & If Da Kid Can Get Signed Then Anyone Can In Da UK

leady 09-21-05 01:08 PM

nu money just mad that i out smarted him and proved how retarded he is in that other thread, oh well

E.C 09-21-05 01:10 PM

lol it amazes me how all us UK heads respect leady and are all mates wit him n shit, he actually helped me get where im at now with my audio's

it also amazes me on how u can talk too muhc shit n not got anything to show to prove it

leady 09-21-05 01:21 PM

^^^seriously man

i dont make music that americans like, i make music for my roots, that reps my roots and appeals to my roots... i speak UK slang, i speak real english(not the fake made up yank skank version), and i talk about stuff that really only UK heads will understand, places, people, programmes.

like one line

"i drop flows to leave ya overdosed like demmi miller" i guarantee no american will know who demmi miller is, but any UK head that watches eastenders will know exactly what im talking bout..... also the real world is a million times different to the internet cos its so full of envy n jealousy online thats why its so damn funny

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
Ysdat, I don't think he can top "All By Myself"...if he can then 'OMG YESSSS!! like I'm havin' great sex' but that shit there was class-sick LMAO...

yeh that was fucking classic. Thats why Im tryna get in on the 3rd round.

Crazy Hades 09-21-05 05:06 PM

Leady, you're stupid. That Demmi line was stupid...comparing people to famous people is stupid...the internet is as big as real life things because it has a shit load to do...anyone can live on the internet.

Compose 09-21-05 05:11 PM

If im not on 3 I will spear you :mad: :cussing:

Tha Q. 09-21-05 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
fuckt he Q

*eats cookie while waiting for my place on part 3*

allllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

leady 09-22-05 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Leady, you're stupid. That Demmi line was stupid...comparing people to famous people is stupid...the internet is as big as real life things because it has a shit load to do...anyone can live on the internet.

wtf are you talkin bout??? you dont understand the line, thats my point, the real world is different to what the internet wants, seriously man, your fuckin retarded for sayin the lines stupid when u dont even know the line... but it was just proving my point the difference between stuff we talk bout.... i mean i could put up so many lines that are sick as fuck, but you wouldnt understand them for shit, simple reason u dont have the programmes we have over here

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-22-05 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
wtf are you talkin bout??? you dont understand the line, thats my point, the real world is different to what the internet wants, seriously man, your fuckin retarded for sayin the lines stupid when u dont even know the line... but it was just proving my point the difference between stuff we talk bout.... i mean i could put up so many lines that are sick as fuck, but you wouldnt understand them for shit, simple reason u dont have the programmes we have over here

Yo Kidd!!! ''Sick Linez'' R Not Comparing Emcees To Famous People! Matta Fact Using Famous People Off TV Shows Is A Weak Uncreative Way Of Droppin A Punchline!!!

leady 09-22-05 08:13 AM

LMFAO im not comparing any MC to a famous person.... the line says my tracks leave u overdosed like demi miller.... and you, is the listener, not an MC... your totally fucking retarded man.

demmi miller is a character in eastenders who just happened to overdose on heroin.... im not comparing anybody to her.. jesus you are fucking retarded, and do you really think some dumb wanna e-thug yanks opinion with a name like "nu-money" really deserves a say in anything??? no i think not... now please... stfu

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-22-05 08:23 AM

Kno Whutz Funny?

Your a ''Layed Back Emcee Witta Deal'' (apparently) But U Get So Annoyed By Apparent ''Net Thugz'' n What Evervody ''Online'' Has 2 Say....

Get Sum Pussy And Loosen Up

If I Had A Deal All I'd Do Is Chill Out n Kno I'm Signed n Da Rest Of Da People On Dis Board Aint, But Not U.....U Get Annoyed And Type Paragraphs & Paragraphs Expresin Your Anger n Frustration.........You's And Ez Target Kid And By Far Da Best Person To Laugh At From Dis Site :D

leady 09-22-05 08:37 AM

only thing that annoys me is the ignorance of most people here... tryna act like they know about everything to do with a country and its scene they have never been to or seen for themselves, thats what annoys me... and i proved my point in your last thread, thats why uve not answered cos u got outsmarted.. im done with u... peace